Just delete the new map
You know that aesthetics can also clash with gameplay right?
You know that aesthetics can also clash with gameplay right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blendettes heaven.
jUsT mAke cLOtHeS bRiGhtER
Nurse can't blink through the stone heads at base range. I was mystified when I realized I had to blink around them and up the stairs
too dark. Dark + mega tall grass = too much
MacMillian estate maps at least dont have the mega tall grass that yamaoka does
dark, sounds are bugged, lots of hiding spots EZ mode stealth.
Really? I thought it was more killer favored... must be the survivors I been playing against....
Players - Remove the new map we can't see!
BHVR - It seems the people don't like the new map. "Can't see they say"...I have an idea!
Trailer - DBD Dream Carnival cosmetic collection buy it now!
Why don't we just delete The Game, Hawkins and Lery's while we're at it?