Some killer add-ons change ideas
Simply suggestions like title (now deep wound is less evil for survivor, so why not can implement it in some ones).
Hag: no teleport ultra rare are usless, change it in something else (deep wound?oblivious?).
Mayers: survivors dont like infinite tier 3, why dont change it in something like deep wound in tier 2? Also the tier 1 glass is noot good I think, he is too slow, and we have the tier 2 glass.
Freddy: remove common fake pallets, change it...so we see more fraddy snares, pallets are very strong.
Chainsaw killers: make the usless farming points no shot add-on a deep wound add-on.
Trapper: same as chainsaws.
Huntress: survivor dont like the one shot pink one. Make it deep wound with a viewfinder (also a common one with viewfinder for gamepad and babyhuntress players).
Comments
Hag's ultra no teleport rare ain't useless. It just requires another one of her add-ons (most likely the Scarred Hand one)
Just because survivors don't like Tier 3 (which is hard to get anyways) doesn't mean it should be changed. Also your suggestion isn't worthy of ultra rare. And Tier 1 glass is the best WHEN used on certain maps. I would argue that tier 2 should get changed.
Freddy's pallets aren't THAT strong. They are good tho won't lie about that.
Chainsaw+Trapper: So you basically mean make them Legion?
Why do you like Deep Wound so much.
Respect your opinions but disagree. However chainsaw and trapper I mean only the common addons that give you more blood points and remove the trap damage/one shot chainsaw. I continue honestly thinking that these addons are useless garbage. Why play a worst version of your killer for bloodpoints? It is no fun (instead of some builds like save the best for last trapper) and I would like the deep wound addition to that addons because now that devs nerferd it I think that will make that addons more intresting and fun to play, and not unbalanced (balance is the priority, make the game fun and not frustrating), that's it. For mayers tier 1 glass playng it I think he is really to slow (come on, sprint burst and he literally dies, not viable in big maps). Hag with no teleports is like having a worse scouting only version of freddy snares all the match, becoming essentially a no power killer.
Freddy's Dream pallets are way weaker than snares (unless you playing againts baby Survivors)
Huntress insta-down add-on needs rework for sure. I hate that thing.
Again, These add-ons are mostly used for specific maps (tier 1 glass) or with another specific add-on. (hag's no teleport)
Not useless but you shouldn't run them alone.
And yeah DW might be balanced but its pretty useless.
Again, I think scarred hand+ scarf hag is trash, and that is my personal opinion (I'm an hag main), and in little maps I also prefer other addons. Argument if you want to change my mind, whe are here to discuss and suppose devs read it to have more player feedbacks. Also thinking deep wound is not usless. It may be not strong that's evidence, however I would like it in common addons that remove the one shot chainsaw for example and give more bloodpoints. That addons are trash, make you weaker and give you nothing intresting for gameplay. With deep wound you have to mend 2 times, 1 obligatory to not fall and 1 more if you want to regain full health, so you lose more precious seconds. Also devs said that they will revisit chansaw killers an the other that have no standard number of addons, so that's are only my personal suggestion. What do you suggest instead? Is easy critic but not to suggest. To answer to the other user, snares better then fake pallets are only your personal opinion, only devs now the statistics of what style is more rewardful. Also I continue to suggest a viewfinder instead of 1 shot huntress.
Yeah... im just gonna say that and move on.
Also yes it is very easy to critic you're right. Maybe cause im not that of idea worker. But hey i did do some perks ideas ealier this year if you're interested
I didnt know it. Sorry but I am in this forum only from one month. I like the fact you gave some ideas. Ideas are constructive for make dialogue and change the game in better. Of course I like if you post the link with your post ideas here, so at least I can read it.
EDIT: Oopsies, misread the purpose of this thread and thought it was just a general thread for us to list our own ideas. My baaad.
No problem if you want discuss other killers addon. Any suggestion for killers addons in this post is ok I guess. Another think I can like is to substitute a nurse common usless more bloodpoints addon with the change of addition in it of yhe sound notification recharge blink of the PTB. Is ok that devs remove it from base nurse, but maybe they can re-put in with it.