In some ways but Huntress is easier because: a) she has a mask
b) she has a masculine physique
I mean of course creative liberties have to be taken for either side but like I said, it's all about having fun and enjoying yourself, so go do just that. :)
Go for it, ignore "cosplay elitists" or whatever you want to call the people that yell at others for cosplaying characters of another gender/weight/whatever.
It's meant to be fun, so if you're having fun you're doing it right 🙂
absolutely. It's no different then when a girl want's too cosplay as Myers. Just don't have the body structure of either the clown or the rock and you'll be good.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup, any man can cosplay a female character like any female could cosplay a male character. Just have fun and enjoy yourself, have a great time.
Yes. Have fun
In some ways but Huntress is easier because: a) she has a mask
b) she has a masculine physique
Yes I will pass on that message to my friend.
Did you miss tofu cosplaying as eleven during the twitch rivals stream?
Your build, or the character's build, isn't important. Just have fun cosplaying characters you like 👍
Or I guess, your "friend".
I mean of course creative liberties have to be taken for either side but like I said, it's all about having fun and enjoying yourself, so go do just that. :)
Sorry, I mean your friend should do that ;)
I've seen fully bearded men cosplay (some really nice) as Jaina Proudmoore. I think it's feasible to cosplay as a masked Russian Bunny mom :p
Your friend has good taste
Definitely possible. 🐰
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/79696/the-huntress-gender-swap
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/68059/huntress-kitty-cosplay
Go for it, ignore "cosplay elitists" or whatever you want to call the people that yell at others for cosplaying characters of another gender/weight/whatever.
It's meant to be fun, so if you're having fun you're doing it right 🙂
Sort of. It does look good but looks more like the Huntress has a brother rather than the Huntress herself.
Well, it's a costume for fun.. Maybe your friend is inspired.
She's built like a man, they won't notice the difference.
Quite a few have. I think Puppers even did it pretty recently. You can pull it off if you're slender, although any facial hair throws it off.
absolutely. It's no different then when a girl want's too cosplay as Myers. Just don't have the body structure of either the clown or the rock and you'll be good.
I'm thinking a man's build is what would make the perfect huntress cosplay.
That moment where the huntress turns out to be a trap(per)
Jokes aside yeah why not?
We live in 2019 after all
It is the current year.
why not
It's almost 2020,you can even cosplay Spirit
Of course you can, I've seen guys cosplay as female characters from Overwatch or even Mortal Kombat 👍
I cosplayed as Kayle from league and no one knew unless I talked or took the helmet off
I imagine you could pull it off with huntress too; you don't even have to be slender just need to be tall and a wax some hair off.
@Rex_Huin also make sure not to shave your legs.
I always thought that huntress is a drag queen though
Tell that man to put that bunny mask on right now.