Legion Rework Idea #8912
Feral Frenzy:
130% speed And vaults pallets and windows at 0.9s
When activating FF you can still see scratch marks and blood pools.
Using a basic attack does NOT drain the power gauge.
After missing a swing will cause a 3s stun.
Manually ending FF will give a 2.75s stun
No longer applies Deep Wound.
Applies Blindness and hemorrhage for 80s
Secondary Power:
Holding the secondary power button will reveal the aura of lockers within 32m. Releasing the button will cause The legion to disappear in a cloud of black smoke which takes 2s to complete, and cannot be canceled. The selected locker will also emit small amounts of black smoke for 2s. After the animation is complete, a different and random member of the legion will sprint out of the locker. They have undetectable for 6s. The legion can attack immediately after the locker sprint animation has ended, which takes 0.5s
If this power is used in Feral Frenzy, the new legion member is also in the FF state, and the timer is refreshed. In addition, all survivors within 32 meters is revealed via killer instinct for 5s.
This ability has a cooldown of 30s.
Comments
Interesting, though i'd like it explained a bit more. Why it would be good and fun and all.
You've done this 8911 times before?
Also, I don't agree with the scratch marks part... and the blindness and hemorrhaging side effect is kind of... niche... I wouldn't use that in a Killers primary power, it's more so an add-on thing.
I'm indifferent about the rest of the post except for the secondary power effect... that seems gimmicky/ambitious... I'd add a sort of boost or something to it, not a massive one though.
I like the concept of bringing in the other members of the legion though, that sounds cool.
Having the other members of legion be usable in a rework using lockers is amazing and one of the best suggestions ive seen tossed around in these forums a couple of times i hope they use it if they do rework.
Yeah, I've seen two other reworks that do something like that well.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94954/legion-buff-deep-wound-change-adds-new-secondary-power-mob-mentality
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110567/legion-power-rework-idea#latest
you'd like the two i linked.
I mean it would be interesting to use the other members of the legion gang in-game!
But it seems too ambitious or gimmicky when not adding in a sort of boost... if it has no benefit in-game than it's just a wardrobe change if anything...
They'd also have to change Joeys posture, since he's basically Frank in-game except for the cosmetics that're exclusive to him. It would be cool if Joey had the same posture that 5th member of the Legion does... I mean GhostFace!
(That last part was clearly a joke...)
Or Meg with the mask. I let them go as I feel they are fans of the Legion. Or well, I used to let them go. I don't play anymore cause of this last "Update"
Also, you should read those two I linked.
Only thing I would do is replace hemorrhage into mangled and it would be really good.