No Mither fails again.
So I was thinking, if No Mither stops you from bleeding, you shouldn't drop any Blood Orbs when going against Oni.
Nope
The perk is still useless and not even good for that. I thought the perk would finally be useful for something
Comments
A perk shouldn’t counter an entire power.
lol I think in the case of No Mither and dying in one hit, an exception would be okay XD
Why would it matter though? I mean, if the killer can insta down you without his power, what difference does it make if he uses his one shot to down you?
It's not about getting one shot. It's about giving a useless perk a use. It would only counter the power for the character who is running No Mither. It's the same way Calm Spirit hard counters the Doc power but without the huge downside No Mither has XD
That would be too strong of a counter to the power though.
shes got a point calmspirit does counter doc pretty much i could see it since no mither is supposed to have the tradeoff of making you stealthier in exchange for being oneshot oni makes that completely useless.
Truth be told, I haven’t faced Oni yet. The overwhelming hate he receives leads me to believe he doesn’t really need NM to ignore blood orbs.
Why wouldn't it? Spine Chill completely shuts down stealth killers, Small game makes trap killer's useless. Iron Will is the counter too Spirit now. There really is no point in having No Mither not drop blood with the trade off being you're one shot always.
Run no mither with Dead Hard, resilience and DS and it’s really not that bad.
Bring a styptic agent for more fun.
#JusticeForNoMither