Don't ban me please.
I suppose the cat's out of the bag.
@Peanits said:I suppose the cat's out of the bag.
@Peanits said:
Some body wash straight from the swamp.
@OMagic_ManO said:Don't ban me please.
@OMagic_ManO said:
Welp, good luck my friend.
@Creepingcam1070 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110424/peanits-smellsWelp, good luck my friend.
@Creepingcam1070 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110424/peanits-smells
Unrelated note but do you have a youtube channel?
@OMagic_ManO said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895069#Comment_895069Unrelated note but do you have a youtube channel?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895069#Comment_895069
Yea why ya ask
@Creepingcam1070 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895106#Comment_895106Yea why ya ask
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895106#Comment_895106
I know you from Instagam.
I figured it was you and never asked.
@OMagic_ManO said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895113#Comment_895113I know you from Instagam.I figured it was you and never asked.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895113#Comment_895113
Whats your instagram name?
@Creepingcam1070 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895121#Comment_895121Whats your instagram name?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895121#Comment_895121
Check your Instagram.
@OMagic_ManO said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895123#Comment_895123Check your Instagram.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895123#Comment_895123
Cant RN my parents sadly took my phone today and cant get it back until tomorrow.
@Creepingcam1070 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895127#Comment_895127Cant RN my parents sadly took my phone today and cant get it back until tomorrow.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895127#Comment_895127
BTW I'm on my PC so I cant access instagram until I get my phone back.
BTW my Instagram is MeMyTVandHorrorMovies just in case it is not it.
This instantly went from calling Peanits smelly to our instagram and youtube channels
I have two YouTube videos from one or maybe two years ago.๐
@GrootDude said:I have two YouTube videos from one or maybe two years ago.๐
@GrootDude said:
Damn so you are as consistent as No0b3 is on youtube. ๐
@rd_dex said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895380#Comment_895380Damn so you are as consistent as No0b3 is on youtube. ๐
@rd_dex said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895380#Comment_895380
Ye xP
๐๐๐๐๐
They say that if you watch his stream, the smell is more noticeable. :P
@Creepingcam1070 said:BTW my Instagram is MeMyTVandHorrorMovies just in case it is not it.
MY BAD, I got you mixed up with someone named Camgamingdbd, my bad, I was tired.
@Hoodied said:This instantly went from calling Peanits smelly to our instagram and youtube channels
@Hoodied said:
NO IT DIDN't YOU SMELL OKAY YOU STINK GROSS NASTY EWWWW.
Oral hygiene is important but it's also important to be happy.
Yea thats a little weird.
@OMagic_ManO said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895192#Comment_895192MY BAD, I got you mixed up with someone named Camgamingdbd, my bad, I was tired.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895192#Comment_895192
Its fine
I do not understand anything
######### did I just read?
The smell in here is just atrocious
@Awakey said:######### did I just read?
@Awakey said:
You shouldn't ask what you're reading, but instead what you are smelling.
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:I do not understand anything
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:
But you do smell the stench and odor or the nasty.
@OMagic_ManO said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/897484#Comment_897484You shouldn't ask what you're reading, but instead what you are smelling.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/897484#Comment_897484
Not that.
Everything else.
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/898238#Comment_898238Not that.Everything else.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/898238#Comment_898238
I asked the guy who he was on Instagram and I didn't have any platform to do it except spam his profile.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suppose the cat's out of the bag.
Some body wash straight from the swamp.
Welp, good luck my friend.
Unrelated note but do you have a youtube channel?
Yea why ya ask
I know you from Instagam.
I figured it was you and never asked.
Whats your instagram name?
Check your Instagram.
Cant RN my parents sadly took my phone today and cant get it back until tomorrow.
BTW I'm on my PC so I cant access instagram until I get my phone back.
BTW my Instagram is MeMyTVandHorrorMovies just in case it is not it.
This instantly went from calling Peanits smelly to our instagram and youtube channels
I have two YouTube videos from one or maybe two years ago.๐
Damn so you are as consistent as No0b3 is on youtube. ๐
Ye xP
๐๐๐๐๐
They say that if you watch his stream, the smell is more noticeable. :P
MY BAD, I got you mixed up with someone named Camgamingdbd, my bad, I was tired.
NO IT DIDN't YOU SMELL OKAY YOU STINK GROSS NASTY EWWWW.
Oral hygiene is important but it's also important to be happy.
Yea thats a little weird.
Its fine
I do not understand anything
######### did I just read?
The smell in here is just atrocious
You shouldn't ask what you're reading, but instead what you are smelling.
But you do smell the stench and odor or the nasty.
Not that.
Everything else.
I asked the guy who he was on Instagram and I didn't have any platform to do it except spam his profile.