like, hey congrats you managed to click on my profile and see i come from germany!
500IQ confirmed i guess.
ive had sooo many racist comments against me that involved Hitler i actually lost count...
they arent even insulting, to me they just look like someone couldnt get a good insult but desperately wanted to be insulting and went at the dumbest thing he could find - which is rather sad tbh...
here three quick quotes i remember (not 1:1 quotes ofc):
"Hitler would be proud"
"You are worse than Hitler" - cause i facecamped a dude btw
"oh look the nazis are back" <-- this one isnt 1:1, but i got those.
and i vaguely remember something about me being "robo hitler" who was trying to gain world dominance with facecamping? idk man...
ridiculous stuff like this. they usually involve a direct link between me and nazi germany though.
so in short:
imo the dumbest insults are those that go against your race / origin.
like, hey congrats you managed to click on my profile and see i come from germany!
500IQ confirmed i guess.
ive had sooo many racist comments against me that involved Hitler i actually lost count...
they arent even insulting, to me they just look like someone couldnt get a good insult but desperately wanted to be insulting and went at the dumbest thing he could find - which is rather sad tbh...
here three quick quotes i remember (not 1:1 quotes ofc):
"Hitler would be proud"
"You are worse than Hitler" - cause i facecamped a dude btw
"oh look the nazis are back" <-- this one isnt 1:1, but i got those.
and i vaguely remember something about me being "robo hitler" who was trying to gain world dominance with facecamping? idk man...
ridiculous stuff like this. they usually involve a direct link between me and nazi germany though.
so in short:
imo the dumbest insults are those that go against your race / origin.
Those are the worst kind of insults. It pretty much says that they cant think of a actually funny joke and go to the most overused ones.
Telling the person that beat you that they suck. That just means that you're worse than someone that sucks.
Is it really losing if you're playing against a killer with overpowered add-ons and a mori? Do survivors stand a realistic chance in a match like that?
Because in that scenario, I would argue if you need all that to win, then you probably aren't a very good player.
Had a game with Leather face offer and I totally got destroyed.
a Survivor: ggez
Had a game that instead of 3rd hook Survivors, I drop them to the ground right in front of the hook
a Survivor: ggez
Had a game that 2 Survivor hook suicide, Meg got 2nd hook struggling, I walk away to let Feng unhook Meg. Then I got Feng on 1st hook and I walk away to let Meg unhook Feng (because I like to dominate Survivors but dont kill). Meg leaved Feng on hook for pure 1min and a half and Feng decided to die on struggle stage, right after that, Meg jumped into hatch
Meg: ggez
Had a game as new Freddy with 3 perks tier 1,2. Able to double hook 3 Survivors and 1 hook on the other Survivors. I totally dominated them.
like, hey congrats you managed to click on my profile and see i come from germany!
500IQ confirmed i guess.
ive had sooo many racist comments against me that involved Hitler i actually lost count...
they arent even insulting, to me they just look like someone couldnt get a good insult but desperately wanted to be insulting and went at the dumbest thing he could find - which is rather sad tbh...
here three quick quotes i remember (not 1:1 quotes ofc):
"Hitler would be proud"
"You are worse than Hitler" - cause i facecamped a dude btw
"oh look the nazis are back" <-- this one isnt 1:1, but i got those.
and i vaguely remember something about me being "robo hitler" who was trying to gain world dominance with facecamping? idk man...
ridiculous stuff like this. they usually involve a direct link between me and nazi germany though.
so in short:
imo the dumbest insults are those that go against your race / origin.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
3k hatch escape
dbd.jpgThat's probably second for me.
Telling the person that beat you that they suck. That just means that you're worse than someone that sucks.
I never thought of it like that until now!
Going off of what @Peanits said:
If someone says you suck or are trash, just say their mom is trash, or their mom sucks, they will be bamboozled and destroyed.
Aside from what Peanits said, using survivor/killer main as an insult is dumb.
I hate people who use that insult.
Okay okay okay, lemme tell you someones insult to me
SENDING SOMEONE ASMR OF YOU EATING A BAG OF CHIPS
ITS NOT AN INSULT, JUST A GOOD TIME
The worst insult i got was "you're boring :("
I felt soo devastated after that
No U
I was called a "slug troll" the other day by someone. I'm having problems picturing that.
No u
Here's a summary of one of my conversations:
"You're bad for tunneling"
"Idk how to play nurse, it's a legitimate strategy, etc."
"No it's not"
"No u"
45 minutes later...
Exact words: "This is how a gamer plays nurse properly" With a screenshot of a rank 6 4k.
"Ok... Your point? I'm not good at nurse. I'm better at Spirit."
"sPIriT Is sO eAsY"
And progressed how you would think.
people that try to "call me out" for my origin.
like, hey congrats you managed to click on my profile and see i come from germany!
500IQ confirmed i guess.
ive had sooo many racist comments against me that involved Hitler i actually lost count...
they arent even insulting, to me they just look like someone couldnt get a good insult but desperately wanted to be insulting and went at the dumbest thing he could find - which is rather sad tbh...
here three quick quotes i remember (not 1:1 quotes ofc):
"Hitler would be proud"
"You are worse than Hitler" - cause i facecamped a dude btw
"oh look the nazis are back" <-- this one isnt 1:1, but i got those.
and i vaguely remember something about me being "robo hitler" who was trying to gain world dominance with facecamping? idk man...
ridiculous stuff like this. they usually involve a direct link between me and nazi germany though.
so in short:
imo the dumbest insults are those that go against your race / origin.
Those are the worst kind of insults. It pretty much says that they cant think of a actually funny joke and go to the most overused ones.
Mentioning my hours and then proceed to tell me why I suck (despite kicking their ass ingame)
Is it really losing if you're playing against a killer with overpowered add-ons and a mori? Do survivors stand a realistic chance in a match like that?
Because in that scenario, I would argue if you need all that to win, then you probably aren't a very good player.
Had a game with Leather face offer and I totally got destroyed.
a Survivor: ggez
Had a game that instead of 3rd hook Survivors, I drop them to the ground right in front of the hook
a Survivor: ggez
Had a game that 2 Survivor hook suicide, Meg got 2nd hook struggling, I walk away to let Feng unhook Meg. Then I got Feng on 1st hook and I walk away to let Meg unhook Feng (because I like to dominate Survivors but dont kill). Meg leaved Feng on hook for pure 1min and a half and Feng decided to die on struggle stage, right after that, Meg jumped into hatch
Meg: ggez
Had a game as new Freddy with 3 perks tier 1,2. Able to double hook 3 Survivors and 1 hook on the other Survivors. I totally dominated them.
3 other Survivors: tks; why u didnt hook us?
the 1 hook Survivor: noob Freddy
Ok, I saw this I believe on reddit one time after someone just got either a 3 or 4K. It goes like this...
"Kiss me you NOOB"
Getting told you have no skills and you should go play minecraft.
Even though you 4k against this survivor 3 times in a row
well i got called out for my origins as well and got tunneled too because of it.
i asked once why he doesnt like me, the response was:
sorry i just hate germans
and other times they were about the same as for @Mister_xD
You're a spacecowboy.
It's kinda funny though.
Gg ez lmao baby killer -claudette p3