survivors avoiding skill check
hello..
for starters i am not killer main, i am suvivor.. so sont start..
But could it be possible that to give suvivors there avoid skill checks a penalty.. or make not possible to avoid these.. ![]()
it is getting annoying
Comments
The same should be done against flashlight clickers btw
The skill check thingy doesn't always work and if you do it all the way to the end you take 5 mins I think and you get way less points. I saw someone doing it a few times and wanted to know what it was about and its' stupid. The flasghlight clikers scripot is fcking annoying since it can't be avoided and it's 100% accuracy everytime.
The one issue with penalizing though is say you see/hear killer coming so you get up after working on gen. You'll get penalized by the actions of the few exploiting a game mechanic. I've had times where I go to get off gen because one of the above happens and I take 2 steps and bam a skill check goes off when I'm 3-5 steps away.
Gen tapping is a strategy even devs are fine with it. But is it worth it I mean you complete the gen so much slower than doing it normally hitting those hex skillchecks.
Funny that gen tapping is a strategy, but juggling wasnt considered a strategy, but rather an exploit such that the devs fixed it.
Just learn to power through Ruin, its faster snd not that hard.
You cant, the wiggle meter fills so the survivor gets a free escape after the 4th juggle and still has DS. Before they introduced that, you were able to juggle as much as you want
Wiith gen tapping, you can still get skill checks and it takes a lot longer than if you were to just sit on it. Less points, too. I believe I've heard it's a strategy in the same way that juggling is, though both are kinda cheap imo. They should punish gen tapping more, though. Like a higher chance of skill checks the more you tap, so you're likely to blow it up on accident.