Adept Oni

I swear to god if I get Brutal Killer after prolonging the game for an unnecessary amount of time after not using Oni's one hit down I'm going to scream. I use Demon Dash for map pressure but still end up getting gen rushed. I try slugging to prolong the game but it doesn't work. I've gotten Brutal Killer for the past 10 games I swear to god.

Edit: I screamed.

Comments

  • It's a tough one, his perks are complete garbage and don't combo with his own power at all.

    It took me a lot of games to get it, you really just need a good start downing multiple people to keep them off gens early, otherwise there's no way you'll get Iri Gatekeeper.

  • When I got the adept, I tunneled one survivor out (I think two hooks, definitely can't camp them, hurts emblem scores too much) and kinda strung the final three along. I didn't use his ability until the very end, and that was only to Demon Dash between exit gates to find the final survivor.

    His Zanshin Tactics perk is so detrimental, at least for me. The auras obscure survivors sooo much, and it's even worse on the new map.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    When I got the adept, I tunneled one survivor out (I think two hooks, definitely can't camp them, hurts emblem scores too much) and kinda strung the final three along. I didn't use his ability until the very end, and that was only to Demon Dash between exit gates to find the final survivor.

    His Zanshin Tactics perk is so detrimental, at least for me. The auras obscure survivors sooo much, and it's even worse on the new map.

    I try tunneling but it never works. BT or DS always kick in. I've only been using Demon Dash at the end to try to keep survivors off gates. Gens are still done in under 8 minutes. Adepts for killer are so ######### stupid compared to survivor, it was such a great idea to change the way old Adepts were. Instead of simply completing your main objective, you have to do all this other ######### bullshit to try and force emblems. And instead of changing the Emblem system or reverting the Adepts back to the way they were, they just made it ######### worse because rank reset doesn't drop you like it used to, meaning I'll be stuck at purple and red ranks where it is virtually impossible to double pip because the emblem system is so ######### bad. Wow, I love this game so much!

  • @Spooky13 said:

    I swear to god if I get Brutal Killer after prolonging the game for an unnecessary amount of time after not using Oni's one hit down I'm going to scream. I use Demon Dash for map pressure but still end up getting gen rushed. I try slugging to prolong the game but it doesn't work. I've gotten Brutal Killer for the past 10 games I swear to god.

    Edit: I screamed.

    if you are trying to do it in red ranks GL, will be NEARLY impossible. doing it in green/purple ranks would be much easier. IM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD DE RANK im just saying it would be easier in those ranks

  • I feel ya man.

    Oddly enough I got it on my very first game trying Oni in red ranks with all his perks only at tier 1.

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110080/adept-oni

    if you are trying to do it in red ranks GL, will be NEARLY impossible. doing it in green/purple ranks would be much easier. IM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD DE RANK im just saying it would be easier in those ranks

    Seriously considering at this point. At red ranks it's all SWF with toolboxes, keys, medkits, and other bullshit. It is impossible at purple/red. I killed all 4 before a single gen got done, hooked everyone 3 times, didn't camp, and still got Brutal Killer.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I feel ya man.

    Oddly enough I got it on my very first game trying Oni in red ranks with all his perks only at tier 1.

    Send those survivors my way, pretty please with a blueberry on top?

  • Yep, I'm just hoping to depip enough to drop down to a rank where survivors are potato enough to make Adept possible. Even though I've gotten 4ks on Oni with his perks only, APPARENTLY THAT MEANS I'M STLL NOT GOOD ENOUGH AT THE KILLER FOR SOME REASON.