I heard freddy got nerfed
Is this true as I love him and I play him most at minute
Is this true as I love him and I play him most at minute
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was only a side effect to deep wounds changing. Nothing ground breaking
Okay, thanks
What does freddy have to do with deep wound @yandere777
If you mean this because of BT then...
BT doesnt pop against freddy because you dont hear a heartbeat when awake you hear a lullaby. Unless that got changed this update is that what it is?
No i know about DW changing to not depleting when running etc thats DW though not how BT activates. i just mean i thought BT in general was useless against freddy cause he was lullaby not a heartbeat. Or am i just thinking of the old freddy? Is that it?
I coulda swore it was like that though a week or so ago when i went against the first freddy i had gone against in ages and unhooked as he was camping and feng distracted slightly but no bt timer popped up and the guy was insta downed again
Weird im sure i was awake and hooked person was hence my assumption bt not working on him. Hmm. Maybe it just bugged or he walked JUST out of range as the unhook was dine for like .5 of a second or something and made it not count lol
I have no idea but might of been
If you are awake, Freddy has a 32 meter TR (Heartbeat), while not having a TR at all if you are asleep (Lullaby). If someone is awake and makes a save, they CAN apply BT to the rescued survivor.