Killer DS exploid
you people are too toxic i'm just trying to fix a bug. It's supposed to be a community not a fighting pit.
you people are too toxic i'm just trying to fix a bug. It's supposed to be a community not a fighting pit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivor with twitchtv in name with DS, classic. I dodge you guys btw or bring a mori
Anyway, you are reported for name shaming
This bug is an actual skill-based hard counter to the DS. Devs should make it into a proper mechanic.
it's fine to do, but don't make it lose ur DS.
why should they take the time to fix a bug on a perk which will get completely reworked soon?
they could also spend their time on the hatch close mechanic or on finishing the nerf for ds...
Don't dodge you pussy, play the game and get gud
Usually I dodge. Experience has shown that games with twitchtv survivors are not fun, so I dont play those
that clip brought me much joy thanks
I'm one of the streamers that is not a salty player I just want to play the game fair, I try to be as positive as i can but this just did it for me, this is just not fun and it's not fair. These kinds of things are breaking the game and let toxic people rule their game.
glad you enjoyed my once every month rage moment

You say you are a positive streamer, trying to be fair?
At the same time you are using DS..... in the clip it also is obvious that you play SWF, probably the MOST broken thing in the game.
Destrike doesnt make a person toxic, with all these changes to fck survivors you can't flashlight anymore with the fast picking up the only way to survive is with destrike and I suck at juking so yes destrike helps me and no it doesnt make me toxic. I always use DS on last hook or when the gate is open. This nurse tunneled me so hard i was already on last hook. So it does not make me toxic but you clearly are a killer main. I play SWF to play with viewers who enjoy playing with friends and to give people the joy to play with others.
Please don't be one of those people please.
Also juggling used to lose ur DS but not anymore, i'm fine with juggling if i just don't lose DS cus that is just BS. This is a bug the devs know about but just don't want to fix cus it nerfs the killer a tiny bit. They'd rather buff the killer constantly and ruin the game for survivors, that's how i feel.
Didnt know where to put it someone else told me to put it here, i followed his advice
So sad to see so many toxic people. Why can't we all just play the game and have fun, why do toxic people have to ruin such a good game. So sad.
You perfectly know all killers hate DS cause you chased a survivor for 10m and after that, he just hit a skillcheck and can go for free. So thank you for sharing, i'll use it too.
Anyway, it will get reworked soon, so don't worry about that.
You clearly don't know me at all. But ohwell thanks for the constructive criticism
99% of destrike users do this yes, but not me i only use it as a last resort. I just hope they are gonna fix more bugs soon
I hope too. They need to change deeply the game mechanics IMO. Not just random buffing and nerfing.
Thats something everyone has to decide for themselves.
In my opinion, using DS and abusing voice comms as in your clip is just as toxic as camping is. (yes I play survivor too)
Sure, both is allowed in the game, but that doesnt make it better in my opinion
There are streamers who play SWF with viewers and DONT use voice comms, I have nothing against that.
But in your clip one of your viewers gives away killers loadout after he died and that was only what happened during the "exploit"
Of course we dont know you, we only have a few seconds of insight in your stream, but you didnt show yourself from your best side
DS is getting a complete rework, not a bug fix. So they dont actually need to invest resources to fix that bug since soon its gonna be completely different. But I guess once DS has been changed, ur not gonna use it anymore^^
I will cus i never use it on my first hook i use it as a last resort to escape
You are completely right about that, sometimes when the day is going terrible with games and something like this happens you can't hold it in anymore. As I said I try to be as positive as I can but sometimes, also me, can't hold it anymore and gets out. Wich like happens once a month so I think i'm doing allright to be as positive as i can
nice one xD
when you are playing in full SWF group and still need DS.... oh right, ochido fangirl, that might explain it...
SWF can't do anything against campers/tunnelers destrike can when gates are open, saved me alot of times
also why does being an ochido fan has anything to do this with?
Can you stop being full of hate people ? anyone can have his opinion.
It can, take camping for example. The guy on the hook easily spreads the information when the killer is moving away so that someone can come for a save. Also, it doesnt happen that multiple survivors go for the same unhook which is a massive time advantage for survivors
Yes we try that everytime, unfortunatly 9/10 times fail cus it just kills us all cus of the hard camp and tunnel
How is that possible?
You are telling your friends via discord/ts that you are camped, still they throw themselves at the hook and die in that way? Thats your fault then, dont blame the killer for your own stupiditiy
I thought you were finally being nice, guess i was wrong, i'm done talking to you. Things don't always work the way you want it to, even when you try your best.
A few things I took away from this.... by evidence
-You seem entitled
-You're a millennial
-You play SWF and stream it.
AKA
Get rekt... and git gud kiddo.
I'm gonna remove this post cus people on here are just too sad. I'm just trying to fix a bug but all i get is toxicity.
Yeah people really don't like DS and SWF. Sorry for you, just wait the DS change.
I despise DS but damn are they being toxic about a legit exploit. You're completely in the right reporting an exploit (post it in bug reports next time though) . You shouldn't post peoples' names either, but don't let the toxicity here get to you, just ignore them or your salt levels will rise and your IQ will drop.