No one is entitled to a win!

Comments

  • Spoken like someone who only knows second place.

    Hehehe!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    fun is not a thing in this community unfortunately everyone tryhard to the point that their family honor relay on winning

    Is that a reference to oni? πŸ€” xD

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886464#Comment_886464

    to tell you the truth no , some youtuber was talking about a game and he said this to the Japanese players lol XD , and sorry I don't remember the youtuber name just in case you ask

    It's pure coincidence then ^^. The oni's lore is around his family's blood and honor.

  • I am. I paid good money for this game. ;)

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    Spoken like someone who only knows second place.

    Hehehe!

    Is there a first place in this game though? Think about it...the best players always seem to lose to someone πŸ˜‚

  • As an American I am entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Losing is against the constitution. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ—½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

  • I admit when I first started playing this game I frequently thought there was a lot that was unfair about one thing or another in the game. As I got a little more experience I changed my tune on that mostly. I still think there are a few things in the game that are a little to skewed towards one side of the other.

    The thing I find the most unfair now are the people playing the game. For example when someone complains about tunneling and camping most people will point out that they are legitimate strategies. But there are some killer mains that will then turn around and complain about looping to the point that the devs actually put in something to block a window if a survivor is "abusing" it.

    I don't like tunneling or camping, but I think they are legitimate strategies. If they are legitimate strategies then so is looping and it shouldn't have been nerfed anymore than tunneling or camping.

    For the record I know there are survivors that act just the same. This wasn't a poke at killers. It's just the example that came to mind because I play as a survivor main.

    In other words what is unfair are the people that play this game who find everything that's useful for them to be legitimate while finding everything that isn't beneficial to them to be bad and push for it to be nerfed.

  • I agree wholeheartedly. Just don't be a teabagging twat when you're winning so I don't have to be a slugging, camping twat back. Humility in victory goes a long way

  • Agreed.

    By all means discuss stuff like keys, mori, NOED or whatever else, but way too often it degrades into "i WOULD have gotten that kill if not..." or "i WOULD have escaped if not...". It's possible to discuss "controversial" game elements without resorting to that sort of arguementation πŸ˜„

  • @Slaughterhouse3 said:

    Just have fun playing lol

    But...But my bloodpoints!

  • @Slaughterhouse3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886421#Comment_886421

    Is there a first place in this game though? Think about it...the best players always seem to lose to someone πŸ˜‚

    You can't lose if you never play. - Yoda said that.