Basement Hook Bug
Do you guys even play the game you create? Does QA exist? Everytime you're hooked in the basement (has happened on 3 separate maps) it does this to your screen. Even when unhooked. Confirmed with teammates we all got stuck in the basement because of this.

Comments
What happens when unhooked.
So far it happened on:
Both the Sprit and Oni map, rotten fields
Didn't happen on:
Ormond
i got that too.
The last time I saw their QA suggested they might be more into food than QA
Welp guess I'm playing killer basement builds for a while xD
What map?
autohaven wreckers - gas heaven
Iron and Agitation added to killer builds incoming in 3...2...1
Obnoxious.
On the game now, if they're punishing DC's ######### am i supposed to do when this is literally unplayable @Peanits
Seen it happen to someone else on pale rose. And may explain why 1-2 people chose to die on hook rather than play more when hooked down there...
This is some really painful bug to deal with right now, the first time it happened I got basement hook'd in the Oni map, I also didn't get the chance to wiggle and I had to wait the full hook timer without a chance to escape at all popping up. The struggle phase was fully automatic aswell, not a single pop-up to press a key.
Happened for me on Ormond. But not on the new Map.
Hopefully they fit it as fast as possible.
Got reported for doing this. Its unavoidable as killer if you don't check the forums beforehand.
Attempt Buried Underground/Monstrous Mayhem/Agitated Advantage etc and you'll probably be reported because you basement hooked a survivor.
Absolutely insane.
Radio silence too.
I got this on Badham, in the basement as well. Don't remember which Badham though.