Good job on the patch, devs
I haven't experienced a single bug, I like the majority of the changes and I dig the new content. Well done.
The introduction of putting chapter trailers in place of the intro is a pretty neat little change. And the continued use of unique chase and terror radius music is awesome.
Also I love the lobby can it stay forever?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It will stay for as long as it needs to my child
hope custom lobbies are a thing to follow with every dlc
You must not have been hooked in the basement yet.
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ Uh oh
This was the first one of these I clicked on that didn't turn out to be sarcastic.
It's a refreshing change. I admire your positivity ๐
Yea its pretty bad lol never knew you could fall forever in the basement
Other than my struggle to make Legion workable things have been ok. I like the changes so far. I do have some issues with unknown errors but that's pretty normal for dbd lol.
Theres a few bugs for sure...the no wiggle bug is back
Overall though it's a solid update... ps4 optimization has been improved I love it...
Does the wiggle bug just happen randomly or what are the conditions?
I have had happen frequently 2 times against oni's and just now against spirit...I'm playing as yui... I haven't been paying attention to the killers build so idk if its perk related..