Legion is now cremated
I stop playing until Legion buff, now i can rid from this game. Thanks, incompetent devs.
I stop playing until Legion buff, now i can rid from this game. Thanks, incompetent devs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly there is no point in playing legion, except for the daily challenges. He was already the worst killer after his rework, now they are just adding salt to the wounds.
I have no idea how they thought this would help legion in any way. Hey he's a fast boi with way less slowdown now. Cool.
Not being able to use basic attack perks anymore really is the stupidest part.
I couldn't agree more. I think I'll probably take a step back from the game and certainly won't buy the new DLC till legion gets some help.
They need a new gimmick besides deep wounds... it's just bad for them. They are either overpowered or underpowered, no middle ground, ever
I agree that's what made him bearable for me to play, well I guess I won't be playing him anytime soon.
Balanced or not it takes a lot of the fun of diff builds out; and I ######### know they did it literally just because of sloppy butcher- fine make it not work with frenzy but there is other fun stuff I liked to mess around with that made HIM WORSE THAN THE META BUILDS but it was fun, now I am gonna HAVE to play whatever the new boring ass meta is which is prolly gonna have to use nemesis.
I am happy with the changes. He moves and vaults faster now.
Like by a millisecond or two when in frenzy; which is not much at all, vs a HUGE nerf to his builds, to his addons, and to his ability to slow the game down which means in that sense he will be -slower- at doing what he does at a far greater amount than that slight speed will likely help.
The only saving grace might be seeing if we can pull something off with the new perks to keep him at least functional.
Also a milisecond of speed is not as fun as a actually having control over what builds you get to use; it's not a fair trade by any means.
Have you even tried playing him now? He feels so much better to play than before. I think everything they changed on him is essentially a buff lmao. Running Sloppy, Franklins, STBFL, etc. just because they activated during his power was an excuse to run mediocre perks on him in the first place. Franklin's is bad. Decent survivors don't heal against Legion in the first place so why would you ever run Sloppy..? And STBFL is pretty bad on him when you're going to be injuring most people with your ability first, and not your M1. The only time it is ever useful at all on him is if you're not injuring people with your power initially, or if there's other people near the person you just downed. It's probably even better on him now that you don't lose stacks when hitting your obsession in your power, but he still doesn't benefit from the perk like Pig and Demogorgon do.
You can now always catch up to and injure other survivors when using his power. And you apply the add-on effects without having to hit somebody twice with your power, which was just a waste of time. I don't understand how so many people are looking at this rework as a nerf, it's pretty ridiculous lol.
The speed change is huge. The perks that revolved around taking advantage of his ability counting as an m1 hit before were garbage. He's always performed better with different builds.
My man here gets it, what made legion frustrating to play as was his ridiculously slow vaulting and frenzy speed, old legion mains get what i say, the legion nerf felt awful mainly because of that (and the fact that you couldnt down people with frenzy).
If legion is a bad or good killer is up to you, but in my opinion the new changes made him more satisfying to play as
one milisecond? more like 4 miliseconds, i had to run bamboozle on them because otherwise vaulting pallets felt awful.
Absolutely. The amount of people posting how bad he is now is off the charts, and 95% of these people have not even tried playing him yet.
Really, if they got rid of missed attacks ending FF, they would be almost as fun as they used to be. I get so tired of survivors wiggling back and forth causing the auto aim to pull you into a tree. That really makes it feel like you get punished for using your power.
No,they're better than before.
When in Frenzy, and only the pallet vault went up 4 milliseconds which still doesn't change the over point; or the fun factor they hurt. Not saying those are bad changes saying I hate some of the nerf aspects of it more than I like the smaller buff aspects.
I'm not one of the people going around screaming "Ahhhh literally unplayable gg quitting DBD" either; just not a fan of the changes and probably won't play him a whole lot now. I had fun off meta builds I can't even use anymore; I don't care if he is better or worse now, I just don't want to play as it as much.
Comprehensible, some people may not like the new changes and that is ok
Please devs remove Legion daily
So guys, we did it, we reached a quarter of a million nerfs to legion.
250,000 nerfs and still growing the fact that we've reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal, I'm-I'm just amazed. Thank you all so much for hating legion and helping it die. I-I love you guys... You guys are just awesome.
So guys, we did it, we reached a quarter of a million nerfs to legion.
250,000 nerfs and still growing the fact that we've reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal, I'm-I'm just amazed. Thank you all so much for hating legion and helping it die. I-I love you guys... You guys are just awesome.