Is the exclusives skins coming out tomorow (with the new chapter)?
I do not know because in the PTB patch notes they didn't put that, but I also though that there is no reason to put that in the PTB since it doesn't needs to be tested
I do not know because in the PTB patch notes they didn't put that, but I also though that there is no reason to put that in the PTB since it doesn't needs to be tested
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thought they were
I believe so.
I do not know, this is a question
Is the DLC confirmed coming out tomorrow?
@Brucecastro81 "since it doesn't needs to be tested" That's a lot of faith to have in BHVR
Yea, BHVR had some bruh moments, even being just a skin
You are late buddy
I never saw an official release date. Searching online I could only find a post from r/leaksbydaylight
Let me search
BHVR gave the date, not leaksbydaylight
Sauce
Didn't find but its tomorow
you can find all information here
i miss my LOL button