Bloodpoints for recovering
Since wiggling now awards survival points which are difficult to max out, it might be nice to award points for recovering on the ground.
Since wiggling now awards survival points which are difficult to max out, it might be nice to award points for recovering on the ground.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you just say the easiest to gain points was difficult?
Survival is generally the hardest point category to max out in, yes.
That's the first thing I max out though? It's easy, is there something strange in how I play? Or how you play? Is this bait?
I think you're confused about which categories are which haha
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Bloodpoints#Survival
I wish unbreakable and no mither gave points since generally self reviving is hard
Nope, that's definitely what I max first, I just did a game which is how I know, should have added that
I think you should get points for being hit, downed, and hooked.
I'm pretty sure it's impossible for you to get survival maxed out first. The large majority of survival comes from escaping.
You do not max out survival first , you are probably thinking of boldness
Maybe I play in a strange way? Or my entire game is bugged? Idk but it was my first to max that game, boldness second, objective third forgot what the other one was called but that's last, in that game
It's definitely not but not the point of the thread lol
The score events for survival don't give you close to enough until the end of the match.
Ideally recovering should be automatic if you are not moving , then you have two choices
-recover
-move
That would get rid of the third current option
-sit there not recovering or moving like a 4head
This would in no way be a buff to rank 1 and would help out rank 20 players
Actually not a bad idea