What is happening with the change to the Tome 3 challenges?

When I checked yesterday nothing had changed (PS4).

Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere...

Comments

  • Supposedly it is being changed this week. (I edited this because I thought they said today somewhere but I guess I read wrong) but they have not said.

  • I haven't heard anything yet. Have been grinding my way through anyway but for me the iridescent challenge is even more bugged (doesn't count me as getting any).

  • @Venoxxie said:

    Supposedly it is being changed today, they said it was delayed til Monday and today is Monday soooo... yeah.

    That would be good. I'm just about done with Tome 2.

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/882516#Comment_882516

    That would be good. I'm just about done with Tome 2.

    tfw I edited my comment as you replied to me. I thought they had said Monday, was pretty sure I read it somewhere but I went back to look after doing something else and didn't see what I saw so ... sad potato. xD

    But idk, I dunno why there was a delay in the first place. A lot of the challenges (even though easier) are still luck based anyway so it's not like it'll matter to someone like me who can rarely ever make it to EGC anyway.

  • They are afraid of what might happen if they adjust challenges for players that already have progress on those challenges.

  • They are changed on ps4. I was at 6 escapes and then I somehow completed it. Looked and it was changed to 5.

  • @Venoxxie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/882528#Comment_882528

    tfw I edited my comment as you replied to me. I thought they had said Monday, was pretty sure I read it somewhere but I went back to look after doing something else and didn't see what I saw so ... sad potato. xD

    But idk, I dunno why there was a delay in the first place. A lot of the challenges (even though easier) are still luck based anyway so it's not like it'll matter to someone like me who can rarely ever make it to EGC anyway.

    Thank You. We shall see. I can start on the safe unhook and smashing things challenges anyhow....

  • @Mrwood204 said:

    They are changed on ps4. I was at 6 escapes and then I somehow completed it. Looked and it was changed to 5.

    Sing Hossana! Good news!