Shirtless Ace Visconti
Yup, this isn't a joke. When can we have a glorious Ace Visconti? We have one for David King, but I don't want to be shirtless David, I'm an Ace main and I wanna show the killers what's what.
I'm sorry, but I'm serious lmao
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Get in line, Ace. Michael is up first for the shirtless treatment.
mate people would die of heart attacks at his smokin bod, we cant do that too people.
I support you, Future Shirtless Ace Main.
There can only be one!
Not for long!
After speedo Dwight
Please understand less clothes means less place's to hang charms so not gonna happen.
Just give all the guys shirtless cosmetics
we are thirsty!!
He better have an obnoxiously hairy chest w/ some gold chains - He's a gambling man, he needs to flex
pffft. We all know shirtless clown is where it's at ;)
Shirtless Clown or no deal.
Pants are a thing
Can a brother get a shirtless Bill
Shirtless Bubba would like to have a work with you.
I second this
Pantslees David.
I want demo WITH a shirt
They got chains to cover their body
I would prefer Schoolgirl Feng Min.