demogorgon buffs

Map wide noise only plays after he comes out of a portal. This makes it easier to surprise survivors

Allow him to pick up his portals. So he can take away portals that could be useless or needed somewhere else instead of hoping a survivor will cleanse it

Update:

Reduce his stomping noises both for survivors and the killer pov

Change more of his addons to affect shred

Red moss should disable map wide noises

Comments

  • He doesn't need buffs, it's called practice demogorgon, get a good build that synergizes with what you what to do in a match and he is an amazing killer, just because you struggle with a killer doesn't mean they need buffs, maybe you just need to play them more.

    Demogorgon's kit is very well rounded, he has map pressure, location tools, and anti loop/ gain distance tools. But he takes skill, which is why he is hard to learn, you just have to learn tactics and strategies that you can find success with. I'm a demo main that easily get's R1 with him, he needs no buffs.

  • I think demo is in a fine position right now. Could he use a buff or two? Certainly. But there are other, older killers who desperately need buffs more than he does.

  • @LoverOfDemogorgon said:

    He doesn't need buffs, it's called practice demogorgon, get a good build that synergizes with what you what to do in a match and he is an amazing killer, just because you struggle with a killer doesn't mean they need buffs, maybe you just need to play them more.

    Demogorgon's kit is very well rounded, he has map pressure, location tools, and anti loop/ gain distance tools. But he takes skill, which is why he is hard to learn, you just have to learn tactics and strategies that you can find success with. I'm a demo main that easily get's R1 with him, he needs no buffs.

    Yes he is a very good killer with practice and i don't struggle with him it's just that he doesn't have really anything special going for him. He doesn't excel at one thing but instead can be good at multiple things "well rounded" like you said but it's just all of the things he is good at can be done better by different killers like freddy, nurse, spirit, hillbilly, and Oni can do the things demogorgon can do better. The only thing really unique about him is his design

  • @oh_0k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/881241#Comment_881241

    Yes he is a very good killer with practice and i don't struggle with him it's just that he doesn't have really anything special going for him. He doesn't excel at one thing but instead can be good at multiple things "well rounded" like you said but it's just all of the things he is good at can be done better by different killers like freddy, nurse, spirit, hillbilly, and Oni can do the things demogorgon can do better. The only thing really unique about him is his top notch visual and sound design. These changes focus on making him keep survivors on edge they don't know when and how he will attack.

    Why does he need them though? If I can beat the best teams with said killer then anyone can do it with practice, he doesn't need to be S tier to be good, and buffing him would be overkill. And as far as I know, you can hear oni, billy, nurse, and spirit coming... demo has a global scream so if you don't see a portal open then you are clueless to where he is, and thus the mindgames ensue.

  • @LoverOfDemogorgon said:

    He doesn't need buffs, it's called practice demogorgon, get a good build that synergizes with what you what to do in a match and he is an amazing killer, just because you struggle with a killer doesn't mean they need buffs, maybe you just need to play them more.

    Demogorgon's kit is very well rounded, he has map pressure, location tools, and anti loop/ gain distance tools. But he takes skill, which is why he is hard to learn, you just have to learn tactics and strategies that you can find success with. I'm a demo main that easily get's R1 with him, he needs no buffs.

    I agree. But one thing he really needs is some noise reduction. Seriously he's making noise by existing.

  • I'd only want him be able to replace old portals. Wether its by picking them up directly or through another portal. Otherwise, he's pretty dope.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/881241#Comment_881241

    I agree. But one thing he really needs is some noise reduction. Seriously he's making noise by existing.

    No he doesn't, I mindgame fine and well with him being as he is, survivors need something to track what he is doing. Again it seems the problem is more people needing to git gud than a character being weak.

  • I feel like Demogorgon is one of, if not the most, balanced killers in the game currently. Demo is probably the last killer I would want any changes made to.

    I'd actually like to see other killers be brought towards Demo's power level, wether through buffs or nerfs.

  • The only buff he really needs is to LOWER HIS GODDAMN SOUNDS for the player who is killer. Its so absurdly loud it makes me not want to play him.

  • @LoverOfDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/883100#Comment_883100

    No he doesn't, I mindgame fine and well with him being as he is, survivors need something to track what he is doing. Again it seems the problem is more people needing to git gud than a character being weak.

    Literally every game i can remember against the demogorgon as rank 1 solo survivor was an at least three man escape. Honestly because you can hear him doin #########. Teleporting, attacking, even walking.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/883113#Comment_883113

    Literally every game i can remember against the demogorgon as rank 1 solo survivor was an at least three man escape. Honestly because you can hear him doin #########. Teleporting, attacking, even walking.

    Then those demo's you run up against are trash, becuase I 4k and 3k plenty if i'm on my A game, games I get 2k or lower are a rarity for me.

  • @LoverOfDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/883163#Comment_883163

    Then those demo's you run up against are trash, becuase I 4k and 3k plenty if i'm on my A game, games I get 2k or lower are a rarity for me.

    Congratulations, you're the only godlike demodoggo!

  • Nah, i've seen a few other good ones, but it's rare because he takes actual skill and isn't some ez mode headphone auto pilot killer like spirit

  • reduce the range of his sounds, why the hell are they global?

    its fine for his portal travelling but when he damages a generator? jesus

  • @LoverOfDemogorgon

    I am not trying to make him s-tier nor am i saying he's not viable I am trying to make him less boring so many more killers are more fun he's just painfully basic especially his addons. Survivors just run and hide when they hear him teleport not to mention his stomping can be heard from 16 meters which makes it hard to surprise survivors It sucks when I teleport to a location just to find everyone there has ran to the opposite side of the map. I don't want changes to make him more viable I want changes to make him more fun

  • Demo is almost perfect in terms of balance. He doesn't need a buff you just need practice.