This is how I would nerf Freddy:
Not at all.
Imagine nerfing a M1 Killer. ๐
Not at all.
Imagine nerfing a M1 Killer. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
freddy op
I didn't want to wake up, and lost because of it. Therefore this character is imbalanced.
I was worried for a second; thanks for the chuckle.
He had us in the first half, not gonna lie.
I fell for it..XD
Idk man. Yu tellin me killers can still m1? Sounds busted and broken to me. Killers should rely on grabs only.
Wow you gave me a heart attack. Freddy is such a balanced killer that it is an offense people seriously wanting nerfs to him
Grabs only? You insane? Survivors should only be grabbed when they are cleansing a dull totem