About the hatch at the end of the game
Currently this mechanic of having a single survivor, the hatch appearing is interesting, but in MANY games the killer just camps one survivor on the ground or looking for the other. So as not to have this chance to escape, it becomes boring many times, is it not possible to change something? For example, when two survivors are left a time comes up and if it runs out, the hatch appears and so have a more interesting game because it is also ridiculously difficult for a survivor to escape the collapse time, the killer would continue closing the hatch but now there could be two survivors trying to escape.
I don't know if this is the right place to talk about it but it's just an idea, every 10 games 8 are like this , What do you guys think about this?
Comments
Why should survivors even get a possible escape if they get owned by the killer?
I just wish there was a suicide option after being slugged for 2 minutes
The hatch isn't suppose to be something you are just given so you can escape. It is there to give the last survivor a chance to escape. If a Killer decides not to give you that chance as soon as they can why should it be changed?
I agree with this in general.
It sucks in solo being that one person who cleaned totems, unhooked, and did gens while the others were worthless, though.
I think the current endgame still has issues and I suspect it always will.
I literally just slugged myself to freedom. I crawled across the whole map while the nurse chased, downed and hooked the other survivor. It's a great feeling.