Is Nemasis and PWYF on Ghostface as good as it sounds on paper?

Movement speed plus the potential to tunnel through borrowed time and ds.

Comments

  • Possibly. The problem with PWYF is that Ghostface can only save stacks with it if someone's exposed, which you aren't guaranteed some times. So you may loose more stacks then gain if you have too M1 survivors.

    Nemesis isn't bad, but I can't see why you wouldn't just cloak when you're stunned and they loose LoS, making them unsure if you're following them or leaving them for another.

    I'm sure it isn't a bad combo, but it seems very unreliable.

  • That combo sounds pretty nice for most killers who can 1 shot, so you can save those stacks better. Was actually thinking of using it on Bubba personally... I could also see this working really well on Wraith who can already build PWYF stacks really quickly when chasing the obsession.

  • One of my favorite things to do with GF is get three PWYF stacks, then crouch around and interrupt survivors on gens. It doesn't work well on every stage, but in stages like Lery's it can be hilarious. I personally can't wait to try this perk combo out with GF.

  • It wouldn't be too efficient on Ghostface. That combo would serve Wraith well. You can cause an obsession change, and get stacks immediately by cloaking and decloaking. And the increased speed can force pallet stuns which lets the wraith keep his stacks high at all times.

  • @LordGlint said:

    That combo sounds pretty nice for most killers who can 1 shot, so you can save those stacks better. Was actually thinking of using it on Bubba personally... I could also see this working really well on Wraith who can already build PWYF stacks really quickly when chasing the obsession.

    Bubba loses stacks on PWYF when he chainsaws :(

  • @LordGlint said:

    That combo sounds pretty nice for most killers who can 1 shot, so you can save those stacks better. Was actually thinking of using it on Bubba personally... I could also see this working really well on Wraith who can already build PWYF stacks really quickly when chasing the obsession.


    yeah i was thinking that too.

  • I know, but you only lose 1 as opposed to killers WITHOUT an instadown who would lose 2 per down. Figured get your 3 stacks early on, then keep swapping obsessions and topping off that 1 stack you lose from the last guy you sawed down. Being able to close distance twice as fast as normal will drastically cut down on survivors ability to reach the next jungle gym/loop, plus makes his saw more dangerous with him moving faster while swinging it.