Is it just me or... is Haddonfield the best map for Trapper?
Trap Upstairs in buildings first: Always have the back of the house upstairs window untrapped for exit [if there's 2 windows].
Then occasionally trap some of the pallets like the hedge pallets and occasional 1 street pallet. Then just chase em until they all fall into that trap.
So what's your thoughts? Is trapper the best killer on Haddonfield?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Its really good for a pro Trapper. Lots of great spots for sneaky traps.
I love Haddonfield as Trapper. That feels weird to say.
I like to think Larry's is a good map for Trapper too, because of all the unexpected corners
Yeah.. especially since it should be Myers' map...
It is. Though I honestly don't know why people keep going for those windows upstairs when they know they're against a trapper.
Definitely just you. Yeah, the window traps are nice but Macmillian is his best map, no argument because of how dark it is. Even better with tar bottle.
100% no. Traps stick out like a sore thumb on that map. Even those corner traps are ridiculously predictable.
Well... also trap the stairs ;)
It is good for him, since he can permanently shut down the loops in houses.
However, shelter woods is his best map. Same with basically all killers.
I love it as Trapper.
He's good there. But his best is his hometurf (which is pretty rare)
Haddonfield is good for trapper, but there are better (smaller) maps.
It's a solid map for the trap killers. But I'll take MacMillan with the dark traps add on