Tome and Nurse Feedback was ignored?

We seem to curious about this all, bhvr didn't even add any Nurse questions to their survey.

Comments

  • Why should they? They did the same thing with legion. Nurse is fixed now aka no one is conplaining anymore.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    Why should they? They did the same thing with legion. Nurse is fixed now aka no one is conplaining anymore.

    Except the people who actually play her

  • First timer?

    Welcome to the DBD, where most of your feedback will be ignored.


  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    Why should they? They did the same thing with legion. Nurse is fixed now aka no one is conplaining anymore.

    Probably because almost no one play her anymore. If no one plays her, then survivors don't have anything to complain. Shes buried forever.

  • obviously devs take in mind our feedback, but they are the ones who decide

  • Is she really that bad? I have only recently started this game and was going to give her a whirl since I like that she floats and enjoy her costumes.

    What is the difference between now and pre-nerf?

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Is she really that bad? I have only recently started this game and was going to give her a whirl since I like that she floats and enjoy her costumes.

    What is the difference between now and pre-nerf?

    Her addons and that her blinks now have a 3 second cooldown.

    She definitely isn't underpowered really, she is still a top tier killer. But I think the problem most people are having is that she is no fun to play as anymore.

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    We seem to curious about this all, bhvr didn't even add any Nurse questions to their survey.

    What's done is done.

  • Nurse Is fine look at the stats,

    Tome challenge are fine too, just go there and good luck, Is not something supposed to be easy, especially in lv 3 and 4

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Is she really that bad? I have only recently started this game and was going to give her a whirl since I like that she floats and enjoy her costumes.

    What is the difference between now and pre-nerf?

    Has a cooldown and remove omega blink (5 blinks or long range blink)

    Pro nurse main who already good at 2 blinks probably has no problem with change at all

    For non-skill-for-nurse players are having so much boring to use (especially with SLOW movement speed and you have to wait cooldown unless you use strong addon), even the stats proves that non high rank player have terrible kill scores


    Edit: Btw They listen the tome feedback

  • @xChrisx said:

    Nurse Is fine look at the stats,

    Tome challenge are fine too, just go there and good luck, Is not something supposed to be easy, especially in lv 3 and 4

    I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Nurse can 4k still and is still competitive. I have still dropped her as my main killer for the simple reason I have less fun playing her than any other killer in the game. That is not “fine” in my book.

  • @xChrisx said:

    Nurse Is fine look at the stats,

    Tome challenge are fine too, just go there and good luck, Is not something supposed to be easy, especially in lv 3 and 4

    But they are supposed to be possible. Some of the challenges promote a pretty unfun playstyle.

    As for Nurse, she is absolutely terrible to play. Good? Yes. Fun to play? No.

  • @xChrisx said:

    Nurse Is fine look at the stats,

    Tome challenge are fine too, just go there and good luck, Is not something supposed to be easy, especially in lv 3 and 4

    Stats do not determine a full picture.

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    We seem to curious about this all, bhvr didn't even add any Nurse questions to their survey.

    She is getting the legion treatment, don't bother crying about it.