Too easy to be a killer

Just played 5 straight 4k games with trapper without using any add-ons. 2 games no generators were completed. 2 games 2 generators were completed and 1 game 1 generator was completed.

I did use Ruin.

Killer mains will complain, but this just goes to show how unbalanced the game is..

Not fun to play 50% of the time as a survivor. Not difficult enough to play 50% of the time as a killer.

Yes I get that taking Ruin off would make the game more interesting, but at the same time, when the goal is to kill all of the survivors, why would I want to allow them any more advantage?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Neither side is easy tbh, once you reach red ranks you’ll know

  • @LordEmrich said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877831#Comment_877831

    Yea only reason I did that was because I knew they were going to stand on the hatch til I showed up just to jump in. They were on the hatch when it opened and yet I still was able to run up to the hatch and close it. It's the reason I don't even chase survivors to the exit gates anymore. I already know what's going to happen. In addition to that was the numerous body blocking from their teammates. What you didn't see is the countless other games I play where the gates are open yet no one leaves til there's like 10 seconds left on the End Game Collapse.

    I also didn't even care once I saw what map it was when I was The Doctor. I can't stand multi-level maps so I just put in minimal effort. Once the gates are open I find a wall and look at the ceiling. As mentioned above Survivors wait til the last minute to leave. That includes them leaving the exit gate to come and find me so they can try to teabag or initiate a chase. So by my back being turned they can see I'm not paying them any mind and maybe they'll leave quicker so we can all move on to the next game.

    That is A LOT of mental gymnastics to justify being toxic, and why you did poorly on a killer sided map with a killer that benefits from it more than almost anyone else.

  • @TheCrookedMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877831#Comment_877831

    Being on console has nothing to do with skill the game play the same.

    pC gAMer BettEreR

    It's does though. I play killer at red ranks on both xbox and PC and PC is typically much better players. I still run into red rank xbox players who never look behind them and just run in a straight line. There's also significantly less SWF on xbox.

  • @Apple2o said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877839#Comment_877839

    It's does though. I play killer at red ranks on both xbox and PC and PC is typically much better players. I still run into red rank xbox players who never look behind them and just run in a straight line. There's also significantly less SWF on xbox.

    @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877839#Comment_877839

    Naw, but the frames being different, controls being different and other things like that DOES matter. He could give some basic looping advice, which I already know, but there isn't much else. I never said PC was better, as you seem to imply, I merely mean it doesn't translate well.

    I wasn't implying that you said PC was saying that you were saying PC players were better and you invalidated his points simply because he played on console, which is NOT right. I know he wasn't that good, but the platform you play on doesn't translate to skill. You loop the same way in Haddonfield on console the same way you do in PC. Xbox has the smallest population so there's going to be a lot more solos, but that's less to do with skill and more to do with who you know.

  • @TheCrookedMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/878108#Comment_878108

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877842#Comment_877842

    I wasn't implying that you said PC was saying that you were saying PC players were better and you invalidated his points simply because he played on console, which is NOT right. I know he wasn't that good, but the platform you play on doesn't translate to skill. You loop the same way in Haddonfield on console the same way you do in PC. Xbox has the smallest population so there's going to be a lot more solos, but that's less to do with skill and more to do with who you know.

    I agree the game is the same, but the population playing it on xbox is much more casual. Everything on xbox feels more casual, from the builds you see to the matches themselves.

    Sure you will sometimes run into survivors who actually know the infinite locations on Xbox, but on PC you will see that type of player every single game.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877926#Comment_877926

    i mean, Hawkins is one of the most Killer sided maps...

    @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877926#Comment_877926

    That is A LOT of mental gymnastics to justify being toxic, and why you did poorly on a killer sided map with a killer that benefits from it more than almost anyone else.

    A survivor can body block the whole game, not do gens and clearly attempt to troll me at the hatch/exit gate but I make them suffer for it and I'm the toxic one? Check.


    And like I said, I can't stand multi-level maps and didn't feel like the upstairs/downstairs looping that was inevitably going to happen the whole game.

1 2 3 ›