Why are people freaking over BL?

I mean, I can understand people who like to abuse Haddonfield loops, but is it something beyond that I might be missing?

Comments

  • Nope. The only people that are conplaining are infinite abusers.

  • the stagger reduction was useful in literally any situation

  • Not really..if you used it more than once a chase..odds are it was to abuse a long loop

  • People complaining are mainly abusers or people who only play one side, we'll hear the same thing when they finally get around to having Freddy's power working 'properly' with bloodlust.


    Right now balance landing won't break the gameplay loop of loops that have drops that gave way to soft-infinites. Survivors will still be able to loop longer tho, they can't just keep looping tiles with drops until the entity blocks the windows (which it sometimes doesn't do for some reason).

  • The search function exists.

  • I'm mad because as always they prefer band.aiding rather than reworking the maps, it's lazy and stupid to basically nerf to the ground balanced Landing (despite I've never liked the perk itself).

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's because even as it currently is, it's useless on some maps with zero places to use it (Sheltered Woods) and the requirements to activate the ability are already fairly strict, especially on a lot of maps.

    So already it's a useless perk on a few maps, bad in others and good/great in the rest.

    Now it will be okay at best, while still being useless/bad in others.

    I would be okay with it if they touched up a few maps at the same time they nerfed it to gave the maps that it was useless/bad in some love and more places to use the perk. A hill here and there on some maps would go a long way to make it not useless.

    Yeah I'm not really sure why the devs can't find time to add a hill or two to a few maps.

  • I think its a bit harsh to remove the stagger, you may have noticed that killers actually move faster than survivors and don't stagger when they drop off a height. But then again survivors are too OP