Is it GD Coxcomb Clapper week?
Is there some secret place killers gather to coordinate they bidness? Because l rarely see wraith and even rarer do they play their coveted coxcomb clapper. But in the past 2 days I have played 5 of them. WTFF?
Is there some secret place killers gather to coordinate they bidness? Because l rarely see wraith and even rarer do they play their coveted coxcomb clapper. But in the past 2 days I have played 5 of them. WTFF?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
because no one plays wraith but some people have leveled him before his rework and coxcomb clapper used to be a common item and was changed to iridescent so people have tons of them if they haven't touched wraith in a while.
wraith had a rework wut
people don't play wraith? wut? i see wraith basically everyother match.
He had an addon rework a while back, around a year ago I think. Old windstorm used to give a speed boost after decloaking, but the made that part of his base kit.
It's a good add on, what can I say? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just knock it off. ; ) I’m trying to do my Tome.
There was a better version of old windstorm that was accessable via the purple windstorm. They gave him green. ;-;