Think we'll ever see KWF?
So this is probably a pipe dream but it would be kinda neat to see a KWF wouldn't it? Now I'm sure A LOT of you are screaming "UNBALANCED, UNBALANCED BROKEN!". However, this is just for fun and I'm certain we could find a way to balance this I mean maybe we could even mess with the matchmaking to help balance and at most it would be 2 killers.
Like perhaps maybe and just maybe we could have SWF go up against specifically KWF and have them also match with similar rank or perhaps we could do this like SWF have to go up against high rank killers and KWF have to go up against high rank survivors. But yeah with balance put to the side would you all like to see a KWF?
Comments
OOOPS K.W.F = Kill With Friends.
Well, they would probably have to make unique maps for KWF because the current ones would be too small. And there would be a lot to consider with how the killers abilities interact with each other. I like the idea of considering what killers compliment each other best. It would be cool to have a game mode that's something along these lines but it probably won't happen.
Why I'm calling it a bit of a pipe dream... and plus I'd have more fun personally because I don't have many friends who play DBD and the only one I do know who plays consistently is a killer main like myself and I'd like to see what trouble we could get into together.
2 killers would never work. You'd have two of them hunt down one person it would be instant hook, one hits, the second hits. Survivor is down, one camps while the other hunts.
It's so insanely unbalanced it'd be impossible to balance it.
Yeah, glad that 4 coordinated people versus one killer is fair, right?
Yes, it would be unbalanced. Again in survivors favor. Or wouldn´t 6-7 survivors do gens while 1 killer camps?
But then again, this game has been balanced in survivors favor for 2 years. So i guess you´ll love it.
This is a feature that has been requested since the game was launched, as far as I know, but I think the devs have repeatedly said they have no intention to create such a thing.
Trust me, it will be even worse
Perfect balance
8 survivors v 2 killers
What if SWF only auto got paired with KWF.
Brillant! They get two killers since they use there cheats!
SWF is beatable. two killers is not.
Well, you'd have more gens, presumably. So having one killer camp until dead, rinse & repeat.
Stupidest idea this community has ever come up with.
Maybe a gamemode where 2 killers go up against 6 or 7 survivors in a bigger map with like 9 gens to do.
I mean, I would never say never, but I can't think of a way to make that balanced and enjoyable without being able to cheese the mechanics of the game. I'm a pessimist, and I'm just imagining having one guy chase while the other camps the basement, sandwiching anyone that comes too close. Or one killer carrying someone half way across the map, and the other following ready to instantly down the guy again and bring them the rest of the way to the basement. Or better having both camp a gate each and hold the game hostage. Or have one guy run devour hope and have the other guy hard camp it while the other runs around instantly downing and mori-ing everyone.
I mean, I think the idea of having a killer tag team and trying to coordinate chases and objectives on the fly would be neat, but trying to make that work would be hell, and I can't see it being worth the effort in the long run.
So I was also thinking what if 2 killers would always queue up with queued survivors? But not only that the two killers had a sense of... friendly competition like they compete for the entities favor like who got the most kills or something and at the end of the match it will show killers with ruthless or whatever have you but who ever did the most gets entities favor. IDK again this concept I'd like to see it be played with.