Nice to see that they didn't take any feedback for the Archive Challenges

Some of these challenges are crazy and will require nothing but RNG or farming. Things like

"No One Escapes the Endgame" Sacrifice 2 survivors during EGC with NOED in one trial.

"Last Minute Hero" Unhook 2 survivors during EGC in one trial. Must unhook them safely.

These challenges are crazy. It's already rare enough to get a single hook/unhook in EGC, asking for 2 is going to require farming. These challenges are specifically the ones we said we didn't want. The bullshit ones that are either going to take crazy amounts of luck or farming. The Shard count doesn't even increase, meaning it's getting harder for less and less reward. Tome 4 is going to be downright stupid.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    The NOED one is not that hard. It just takes a good end game build and that's it. But you have to make sure Survivors don't expect you have NOED, else all totems will be gone.

    The only challenge I just hate is the 2 saves during the EGC and that it is the 2nd challenge for survivor. You are stuck there until it is done unless you do the killer challenges to go around. I play killer/survivor about 50/50 so I have no problem to do that, but it is just not fair for those who don't. I think these kind of challenges need to be the last in some dead end. So you can leave it for last.

    The fact there is a Noed challenge should encourage people even more to cleanse all the totems, which they should be doing anyway.

  • @Azgard12 said:

    I mean I’ll try but this has already turned every game into a killer or survivor begging to farm.

    I know there’s only so much you can with the game, but some of these challenges are just bland while being very difficult without farming.

    That’s what’s killing the game though! A lot of us wanna play the game properly, actually play the game to survive or kill.... but to many of y’all are just trying to gain points, and levels and shards... that it ruins the actual game itself

  • @nerdguy5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871766#Comment_871766

    That’s what’s killing the game though! A lot of us wanna play the game properly, actually play the game to survive or kill.... but to many of y’all are just trying to gain points, and levels and shards... that it ruins the actual game itself

    I absolutely agree. That’s what has me pretty annoyed.

  • Its not like that as soon as acomment pop up they immediatly change the challenges. This is a test. They will prob change thenext.

  • @premiumRICE said:

    Its not like that as soon as acomment pop up they immediatly change the challenges. This is a test. They will prob change thenext.

    The damage would already be done by then. Heck, it probably already is.

  • @John_Doe said:

    (Not so)Fun Fact: If you don't do a single archive challenge and you don't buy a single tier you will have to play over 700 games in 3 months to reach tier 70.

    700 ÷ 3 = 233.333....


    Each month would be 233.333 Matches.


    233.333 ÷ 30 days = matches per day.


    So 233.333 ÷ 30 days = 7.7777777778 matches per day.


    So since... its been 30 days... you have to have at least played 233.333333334 games to reach tier... 23.3...


    So in 3 months... you would only make it to tier 69. Without doing the archives challenges.


    But since we have a limit of 70 days... thisnis nearly impossible to reach since 3 months is 90 days. So some involvement in the challenges are physically required.


    (Sorry if I got my math wrong in some parts I got kinda confused at what the Comment meant at points)

1 2 3 ›