Flashlights

So i play both survivor and killer and I love flashlights and think it’s cool that they can so saves and get you away but it’s bad to the point when someone uses one it blinds me over and over till me an actual person has their eyes hurting when you have survivors who bully with them I don’t normally quit but I had a game I had to quit on because they had multiple flashlights they kept bullying with and blinding me every pallet they were instablinding without the add ons so bad to the point I have a migraine now and my eyes are hurting bad

Comments

  • How were they instablinding without the addons?

  • It used to be a pure white screen.

  • @arslaN said:

    How were they instablinding without the addons?

    I don’t know they had double batteries not the insta blind add ons but for whatever reason I couldn’t look up and it was every pallet or loop I was playing pig and by the time I would uncrouch I’d be blinded

  • Personally I just hate how flashlights can blind you from outside your fov..that shouldnt be possible...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Just make your killer look up as soon as you are possibly able to try and avoid the blind or at least speed up the recovery from the blind. If you’re being blinded during a survivor pick up, then where possible try and look at a wall first before picking them up.

    Secondly, unlock Lightborn on Billy as soon as you can so that you can get it in the bloodwebs of your preferred killers.

    I always as a general rule switch out one of my perks for Lightborn if I see at least 2 flashlights in the lobby.

    Light born shouldn’t have to be used though I know how to look up but I was blinded by it before I could and but yeah I don’t mind flashlights but I just can’t Handel them if survivors abuse them or use them just to bully

  • @Mr_K said:

    It used to be a pure white screen.

    I missing that all white flash screen

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/869677#Comment_869677

    Still though, regardless of feelings about flashlights, Lightborn helps immensely.

    It can help but it’s situation I got better perks to use

  • Theres an instant blind add on? Lol

    I'm assuming you still need to shine it in their face

  • Instablinds don't exist (unless several survivors shine their flashlights at the same time) and it's not "bullying" to use an item in the game.

  • i want a change to the flashlight "new white screen" to just make it black or something, because it really is disorientating and ruins the experience as killer.

  • @EnviouSLAY said:

    i want a change to the flashlight "new white screen" to just make it black or something, because it really is disorientating and ruins the experience as killer.

    I don’t care for being blinded honestly it’s just after so much of it it can hurt your eyes and cause so much strain on them that it can give migraines in my case that is if it’s a black screen go ahead blind me all day