I'm a bad person
I hate Haddonfield. I was on Haddonfield as survivor with Balanced Landing. I looped a rank 1 huntress (I'm rank 8 btw) at the Strode Hose for 4 gens. Please rework Haddonfield.
I hate Haddonfield. I was on Haddonfield as survivor with Balanced Landing. I looped a rank 1 huntress (I'm rank 8 btw) at the Strode Hose for 4 gens. Please rework Haddonfield.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They will nerf BL in the next update anyway, so this should be solved soon...
And thank god for it too. But Haddonfield will still suck for killers.
Don't feel like a bad person, the game put you there and you used what was available to you to win.
But yes, I hope the BL change makes it less BS, and I'd love to see the entire map reworked as it's just kinda boring as both killer and survivor to me.
Haddonfield will get reworked (i hope).
How to fix haddonfield: put a doorway instead of a window.
Nah, Haddonfield will be a good Killer Map. Only Balanced Landing is the problem, afterwards, the Map will be killer-sided.
Yeah haddonfield is busted but she's a rank 4 looping around the infinite. She's a 110% movement speed killer that's limited to her power. Why would she commit to something like that. That's her fault.
Thats not the point, the point is that he was even able to do that at all, it literally means that people around the Myers house are virtually invincible, you said it yourself she should have abandonned that chase just because he was at that building
How can a killer even be boosted? Getting to high ranks as a killer is like 5x as hard as getting to high rank survivor
Uh... it's gonna be nowhere near the worst. It's in line with the other exhaustion perks now, i.e. it gives you the sprint burst and then you need to wait to use it again. Idk why everyone can't see that.
All the perks are situational. Even Dead Hard due to the lay of some tiles on certain maps. That's the point - you're not supposed to be guarenteed an escape just because you have a perk on.
But what if I don't face those killers? What if I'm facing double apple plague? See, they're all situational, some just more than others. It's not gonna change anything other than the stupid loops you can do with current BL.
For example, please read my recent post.
To be fair, he did not say that other Perks are not situational, he wrote that BL will be the most situational Exhaustion Perk. Which is 100% true.
Nope. Lithe still takes that cake because you also have to risk getting hit through the window anyway. You can pull off BL in any map (though those like shelter woods are harder) but good luck using Lithe effectively in Hawkins or the Game.
You can always vault Pallets. And you can also get hit while falling (or running already because of BL...).
Not really. 99% of the time the sprint burst also grants a weird invulnerability.
Also 99% of killers don't leave pallets. Competent ones anyway
Drop Pallet-->Vault it-->Success. No need to get a Stun in this case, you will gain distance with Lithe.
You can just accept that you are wrong, BL will be the most situational (it is already) and therefore worst Exhaustion Perk after the Nerf.
And how do yoy expect me to not get hit over the pallet? Best case scenario you throw it early (waste it) and use lithe instead of just looping it. BL is 100 times better, even when they do balance it. Not to mention Sprint Burst.
They nerfed Balanced and hopefully the Haddon rework will be equally as fun.