the point of no return
a question for the killers. when was the point of no return for you? been playing and today i received one teabag too many at the gate after allowing all to be unhooked. literally...all of them hooked twice and all escaped. i have had 3 man lobbies since then and i usually boost in such cases but i became a terrorist and got rid of everyone as quickly and efficiently as i could. yes, i was mad. in the past 6 games, only 2 survivors have escaped. no camping or tunneling but i no longer cut people slack anymore. screw these people.
Comments
It's not like there was a point where I'd had enough. I simply realized, early on, that vocal Survivors were entitled whiners and would never be satisfied with anything. I've also always played for kills/escapes, with few (lore-related) exceptions.
I've edited my comment to be more precise.
It just depends on my day and mood. Sometimes I don't feel like letting anyone survive, sometimes I just let people to live for no reasons.
The constant being : Toxic Teabag + Flashlight or OoO = Hard camp.
I usually go pretty hard on survivors, but I'll farm if they are down or initiate it.
Today, I found someone fairly quickly with Wraith. hit them, and they tried to run inside the asylum on the nurse's map. As I was chasing them, the obsession of course... body blocked and I couldn't get to the injured person.
So what did I do?
I ended up downing the tryhard body blocking trash maybe 30 seconds later, and then hooked them. I camped the area hard as there was a gen very close and a flashlight person around. There was constantly 2 people around the hook. So I camped it. They didn't have borrowed time, so I ended up tunnelling the trash and killing them quickly.
1 got out through the hatch. But that's how I roll. All I need is a reason, and I'll camp. I usually get several reasons to camp.
Dude messaged me, mad of course, and if I had left, knowing they were there they'd just unhook? What was the point.
Hook rushing maggots.
i wish devs could ban people who camps at the start of the ######### game like for nothing no t bag no flashlight no bm but when got caught getting hard camped literally stupid to the fullnest i don’t even know how to explain..
Taking out one Survivor before even a single generator can be repaired means it's 3 Survivor for 5 generators. There, reason.
The devs aren't going to ban people for the way they play, if they're not exploiting anything. Sometimes you escape, sometimes you don't. You are not entitled to a free unhook just because you were caught early on.
Yeah. I mean I had to camp in that situation. There was no other way. One dude is clicking his flashlight randomly, not a lot, but some... and the other dude kept going to the gen and back to the hook. If I left, they unhook and that gen gets done...
It's silly. They get mad over stupid stuff. I wouldn't even of went after that fool if they hadn't obviously body blocked for their buddy.
same. i need a good deal of incentive to camp.
It actually drops to 4 to get the hatch open at that point and if the person is camping hopefully the others realize it. But even at high ranks the 5 and-1 range you get people taking the very obvious camp bait. Throw in a Billy, Nurse, Hag or even a huntress camping and it's bad.
So you're telepathic and can know the Killer's reason for camping? Awesome! What number am I thinking of?
Fact is, you have no idea what's going on through the Killer's mind, and if he's so bad, as you say, then you're even worse, because he actually caught you.
Well, you made a mistake that the Killer decided to capitalize on. The fact that you DC just makes it more rewarding for them. So congrats, you're part of the problem.
I know it's not fun. It's happened to me as well. But you know, I don't blame the other guy for capitalizing on my mistakes. That's just what players do in a PvP game.
Your attitude is the problem. You think you shouldn't be beaten by someone just because they didn't impress you with their skill, while refusing to admit that they were actually more skillful than you, seeing as how you made mistakes and they didn't, or at least their mistakes weren't as serious as yours.
Survivors are NOT your friends! Don't get suckered into playing how they want you to play. Do what YOU want to do.
An opponent exists to be crushed.
The End
I can't be bothered to find the "OHHHH!" gif so...
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
playing with people whose sole ambition is to make the killer mad has never and will never be an ambition of mine. mad killers camp and tunnel. pretty simple really. impressing strangers with allusions to a number has likewise been the venture of bozos for me. just not seeing it but believe as you must, kiddo.
Kudos
I changed my playstyle a few days ago to be exact. I always ran straight to the other side of the map! Now I patrol every now and then and tunnel a teeny tiny bit so the game ends faster.
mucho gracias, amor.
It depends on my earlier game.
4k - I play normal
3k, 1 escape - I try to get the 4k next time
2k, 2 escapes - I ask myself what I did wrong this round and try to play better in the next round
1k, 3 escapes - I try my best to not get defeated again
4 escape - I smack my head against a wall, until the wall tells me to stop. (unless its very obvious, that i stood no chance. I've had these rounds, where I could do nothing else but watch them loop and genrush me to death.)
4 escape + toxicity - expect a red mori in my next round. AND NO MERCY! (if that round also fails, I quit DbD for the day and try again the next day, since its obvious that my concentration is gone.)
good luck with making the community conform to benefit your emotional welfare. amusing to watch nonetheless.