Freddy is overperforming
As we can see from the official stats, Freddy is, without a doubt, the most overperforming killer in both high and low rank play. Despite Spirit being the most popular pick at high ranks, Freddy outkills her, alongside being an altogether easier killer to master.
Nerfs when, devs?
Also lol @ nurse nerfs "barely affecting her"
Comments
and legion
Freddy is only a few percents(1-2%) above spirit and billy and the devs already made a major mistake with him.
I don’t think they are going to nerf him into oblivion again.
Same, and honestly I would be happy with that nerf. Forever Freddy is one of the most borings things in the game.
When I play survival in purple and red ranks, I wait so long for looking for match. (around 10-15 mins. same as a lot of steamer) I think we should not decrease killer player right now, and should buff low performance killer first.
Welcome to dbd forums how may i help you?
Thank God. I love Forever Freddy, he makes the game way less punishing as a killer.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA nurse a low killer. Lol
im waiting for the statistics to survivors come out and show ds and adrenaline and then people are like "oh statistics dont matter" like i posted in my forum but for this scenario apparently they do when the devs have already stated the statistics dont account for a lot of things.
I don't see the point in Freddy getting oblivious effect buff still
He was like the worst killer in the game for like 2 years? Give him some happiness though BHVR
And yet no one really asked for that change, but well that's BHVR decision lol
True I still rather have him have no collision with awake survivors