Old lady survivor when?
Yo @Peanits tell the team we need an old lady in the roster. All the girls we have are in their 20s or younger except Jane who is what, in her 30s? We have young guys and old men, make it equal! Lol I just love the diversity in this game and want to see more of it. I also want to see another African female as well.
Comments
She can wear a life alert necklace.
Introduce a character so old she's in a casket. Survivors need to push her casket out the exit gates for that player to escape.
Being in a casket, other survivors can push her in a way to block off paths against the killer. But also being in a casket means she cannot do gens, totems, unhook survivors, etc.
@ProfoundEnding Tyler Perry's Madea would awesome.
We should have got fearless Chinese Grandma Yin Hitachi, retired mayor who got thrown out of town for wrongly being accused of murder when in fact she was defending her town from spoopy evil monsters who resemble people. She's back to prove that she's the grandma everyone needs. (I made this up a while ago but I won't stop pushing it😄)
Also she has Marge hair from the Simpsons
OR she can be in a wheelchair and we have to push her around lol. I can just imagine pushing her in front of Ghostface like in the movie.
Yeah, I don't think it'll happen but Lauries clothes already look like olfactory lady clothes lol
She could also use a handbag, with which to carry some of her many cats.
^This one knows what to really ask for :)
Perfect idea lol
Just saying.Hitachi is actually japanese
Thats why Bill is my main, He's old, but still shows some fight in him. Also a war veteran as a character is usually very cool.
Her parents emigrated to China from Japan, she was born and raised there keeping her family name. Omg I can't believe you don't know Yin Hitachi lore
We have Laurie's second cosmetic though.
Oh she's suppose to be an 18 year-old and not an 80 year-old? 🤔
Its from the original Halloween movie.
I know.
I'm making fun of her outfit and that they made the hair in game grey instead of dirty blond.
Yeah if you wanna play an old lady you got to play an 18year old cosplaying as one lol
Even if we don't get a female Bills age, I just want a woman at least in her 50s. Tired of 95% of our female roster being in their 20s and teens.
Exactly. That's also why I want another African Female.
Why isn't this a thing more like it?
Old Laurie cosmetic would be great. Also the decayed mask for Michael.
Honestly an older lady survivor would be cool. I actually liked the suggestion earlier to have the arthritis perk. Not sure what others to use yet though.
lmaoo how about a new perk?
Life Alert! -
While working on a generator alone or is in a chase, this perk activates.
When the perk activates, all survivor will gain the Haste status effect, moving at 10% increased speed. Your aura and the killer's aura will be revealed to other survivors. All of the survivor auras and the killer's aura will be revealed to you.
Get Off My Lawn: Granny heals, opens chests and repairs gens 20/30/40% faster when she does it by herself.
Not to sound rude but...who? Please educate me😣😣
10% is too much slower killers bar huntress will never catch up. At least make it 5-8ish like Hope.
we got licenses for both genders
Pff... I still wait for a shirtless Kate. Where is the gender-equally-internet-rant-squad if you actual need them ? :(.
After that we can talk about grandmas :).
Yeah but the version we have is the 17/18 year old one.