People mostly had a problem with Prayer Beads, and that there was no telltale when she is using her power making playing against her complete guessing game relying on luck.
Perks can counter spirit very easily, spine chill etc. The collision was uncounterable however. The spirit didn't need skill to find you if she can just bump into you.
I said maybe since it was a major issue. And I did notice it quite a bit since playing more of her. Survivors can only loop these days, it seems, and that's a big part of what the Spirit can deny through mind games.
Prayer Beads were quite the cause of controversy and the recent change is very decent.
She's a strong killer for sure, with a lot of her potential being in the mind-games aspect. Collision did take part of that away though, with how easy it was to bump into someone and get a free hit.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I picked No, but just because she has several issues. Collision was just one of them :p
Spirit didn't even need to be changed, much less because of her collision.
She has many issues, collision was just one of them.
Spirits problem is her core idea "lose tracking, become unpredictable/invisible".
Some Survivors dislike having to guess the killer's next move, prediction or being the one to react in a chase.
Thus any survivor idea to fix spirit boiled down to "let us see her while she's still blinded"
Her kit cant be fixed without gutting it.
No it was peoples inability to learn a different gamestyle to "looping".
I couldnt really say because I never play Spirit that much.
Not voting. It isn't her sole issue.
Yes, im spirit main
People mostly had a problem with Prayer Beads, and that there was no telltale when she is using her power making playing against her complete guessing game relying on luck.
I don't think it was a huge problem, but I am very glad they changed it. It was a cheap way to get hits, now spirit will require slightly more skill.
Perks can counter spirit very easily, spine chill etc. The collision was uncounterable however. The spirit didn't need skill to find you if she can just bump into you.
I said maybe since it was a major issue. And I did notice it quite a bit since playing more of her. Survivors can only loop these days, it seems, and that's a big part of what the Spirit can deny through mind games.
Prayer Beads were quite the cause of controversy and the recent change is very decent.
She's a strong killer for sure, with a lot of her potential being in the mind-games aspect. Collision did take part of that away though, with how easy it was to bump into someone and get a free hit.
It was an issue, but it's not the only one. The nerf fixes a few issues, but she still needs some fixes.
It wasn't her only problem or even her main problem. She had other things that need changing more.
I kind of liked it. It was like "oh.....hi there" "Wah!"
No, it isn't the only issue.
The "fun factor" she brings in-game is another, but at least she has a counter to her ability now.
But that isn't really the only issues.
Spirit was fine the way she was.