No one knows yet. The devs have promised us more information in the near future, so for the moment all we can do is sit tight and try to be patient while they investigate the issue.
Hard to say. There are certainly people on all platforms having trouble accessing the game, but there are others who are reporting being able to find games normally, albeit with much longer queue times. It's possible that there are multiple data-hosting servers, only some of which are experiencing issues.
Well does not look like it. Have to go to sleep in 4-5 hours so I'm running out on time here. They should give everyone like 200.000 BPs for all we have been missing out on.
Hard to say. There are certainly people on all platforms having trouble accessing the game, but there are others who are reporting being able to find games normally, albeit with much longer queue times. It's possible that there are multiple data-hosting servers, only some of which are experiencing issues.
Well does not look like it. Have to go to sleep in 4-5 hours so I'm running out on time here. They should give everyone like 200.000 BPs for all we have been missing out on.
Bloodpoints?? I'm usually not the person asking for compensations, but if anything I'd rather have a few rift fragments. You can earn your bloodpoints later, the rift closes at some point. I've had awfully little time to play recently, e.g. my employer sent me to a conference last week Wed-Sun and I was out of town the entire time. Tomorrow night I'm also out for a concert right after work and won't return until after midnight. Yesterday we had a birthday dinner in the family. Those are all my personal "problems" nobody's responsible for, but I really badly wanted to make up for these things by playing as much as I could today, and now I have zero progress today, too ... We won't get anything, though, so there's no point in asking. It's just bad luck.
Bloodpoints?? I'm usually not the person asking for compensations, but if anything I'd rather have a few rift fragments. You can earn your bloodpoints later, the rift closes at some point. I've had awfully little time to play recently, e.g. my employer sent me to a conference last week Wed-Sun and I was out of town the entire time. Tomorrow night I'm also out for a concert right after work and won't return until after midnight. Yesterday we had a birthday dinner in the family. Those are all my personal "problems" nobody's responsible for, but I really badly wanted to make up for these things by playing as much as I could today, and now I have zero progress today, too ... We won't get anything, though, so there's no point in asking. It's just bad luck.
Im already pretty much maxed out on BPs anyway, lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dont think so
No one knows yet. The devs have promised us more information in the near future, so for the moment all we can do is sit tight and try to be patient while they investigate the issue.
Are they down across all platforms?
yes they are down for all platforms
Hard to say. There are certainly people on all platforms having trouble accessing the game, but there are others who are reporting being able to find games normally, albeit with much longer queue times. It's possible that there are multiple data-hosting servers, only some of which are experiencing issues.
SOON™
Someone had to do it.
Thank you guys for the help!
Soon™.
i'm still waiting for it to be fixed :(
Well does not look like it. Have to go to sleep in 4-5 hours so I'm running out on time here. They should give everyone like 200.000 BPs for all we have been missing out on.
I’m playing just fine....ps4.
I’m on the edge of my seat ready to play again. Kind of just playing the tutorial right now cause I’m that bored
...
-loads up tutorial-
At least I now get an Error Message. Before that, I was just loading for an eternity without any success.
Bloodpoints?? I'm usually not the person asking for compensations, but if anything I'd rather have a few rift fragments. You can earn your bloodpoints later, the rift closes at some point. I've had awfully little time to play recently, e.g. my employer sent me to a conference last week Wed-Sun and I was out of town the entire time. Tomorrow night I'm also out for a concert right after work and won't return until after midnight. Yesterday we had a birthday dinner in the family. Those are all my personal "problems" nobody's responsible for, but I really badly wanted to make up for these things by playing as much as I could today, and now I have zero progress today, too ... We won't get anything, though, so there's no point in asking. It's just bad luck.
Im already pretty much maxed out on BPs anyway, lol.
i just switched back to PTB. at least i can play this way.
wdym??? iv been constantly searching as killer and survivor, constant error
Hey! Just a little update: Dead by Daylight is working on my xbox one!! I’ve been playing for about a half hour now with no issues. :)
I'm on UK PC on Steam and have just finished a game with the Cross-Play function disabled. Just starting a second.