Which killer do you think handles the most pain during trials ? ( physically/mentally )
in Polls
A Lore-wise question concerning the physical appearance of some killers ( glass shards through their body, scars, eyes wide open ). Since some of them had to handle a lot of pain in their previous lives, or were tortured by the Entity, it is obvious they have to endure pain during trials.
Which one of these following killers do you think handles the most pain during trials ?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Well the Hag withstood prolonged extreme pain before she 'turned'...so she gets my vote.
I'm hesitating between Spirit and Doctor, but it is true Hag must still suffer such extreme pain and .. hunger ( duh )
Only out of these Killers? Mkay, this one then.
I say the Hag due to the fact that her body is basically a dried husk that knows only the pain of hunger never to be satisfied.
She is also rejected at the gate of most theme park roller coasters for being too short.
Blinking is supposed to be extremely painful. I would say her or Wraith.
You can hear her scream in agony across the entire map.
Physically: she is chopped in five parts and had glass shards stuck in her that you can hear cracking and breaking when she moves.
Mentally: she was almost killed by her dad and then got abducted by a fog creature, so she has some pain there too.
For me it's between the Trapper and the Doctor for physical pain and I would say Sprit for mental pain
Nurse easily.
Nurse
Doctor
Trapper
Hag
Spirit
Definetly Doctor or Leatherface. *Nevermind, didnt realise what this post was about :D
These are very interesting answers! Especially about the Nurse!
Let's also not forget Doctor's eyes being constantly opened by force, same for his mouth, that would be my nightmare.
Mentally all want to kill. Physically Nurse
tie between trappy boi and spirit. trappy because 1 pallet stun is gonna shift those hooks. also beartrap oof. wiggles would also shift hooks so ow.
spirit should be obvious
Oof, never thought about it, being Trapper must be painful. But i'm sure he's a pretty resilient boi, he must be used to step into his own traps now. :-)
It's a tough choice between Nurse and Trapper, but I would say Trapper because he's forced to kill which he doesn't enjoy. He also gets the most in-game salt.
Doctor and Hag are probably used to the constant pain, but Nurse still screams when blinking and needs a moment to recover. Harder to get used to intense, short bursts of pain than constant pain I think.
Blinking sounds like a massive pain for her.
I also thought about the Clown, with his constant coughing and stuff. I mean sure, he seems to be inmune to his own tonics, but what if it's slowly affecting him? Not to mention he used to have a not-so-healthy lifestyle before being recruited by the Entity. I dunno, he seems like a possible choice too.