FP view in lockers

Title, it would be more scary and realistic. :blush:

Comments

  • I'd go one step further and say it should be FP (or at least an FoV lock) during any interaction, focused on the thing you're interacting with.

  • Orion said:

    I'd go one step further and say it should be FP (or at least an FoV lock) during any interaction, focused on the thing you're interacting with.

    Can you imagine unhooking survivors in FP? Or doing a gen with your face pressed against it?
  • I was thinking the same thing a while ago, i'd love this it sounds fun.

  • Tbh, I think this game would be better overall if survivors would play in FP mode too

  • @Yucchi said:
    Can you imagine unhooking survivors in FP? Or doing a gen with your face pressed against it?

    Yes, I can. It'd actually be scary. Also, "or at least an FoV lock".

  • @Kale said:
    Title, it would be more scary and realistic. :blush:

    i agree first person IN LOCKERS ONLY would be fun more scary and you would have no idea if a killer is close by or about to check sometimes. and FP would be in in lockers only unless Micheal's, and any other killer with a terror radius reduction and any perk that affects terror radius is removed or tweaked i would rather not have my face forced into a generator and have no idea if a Micheal is stalking me or a doctor with the reduced terror radius in punishment mode and perks is right behind me.