Adrenaline and Plague.

Did that perk always undo broken status? Or does it just not affect the sickness part? Or does it now do both. Could swear I heard people mad about it NOT affecting it before.

Think thats stupid either way.


Ya know im looking at my end game screen. I am either really confused or a Nancy somehow healed instantly when the exit gate got powered and she didn't even have adrenaline? She popped a affected gen and wasn't sick anymore? I thought I was closing in for an insta down and she popps the gen and runs away. I instantly thought Adrenaline? But she doesn't even have it...

Did they seriously pull a pig and nerf part of Plagues power at end game?

Comments

  • You just get a speed boost.

  • Sounds like she cleansed when the gen popped..?

  • Maybe the gen just wasn't infected anymore? Either way, Adrenaline doesn't affect sickness.

  • Its possible she wasnt the broken one. But I am confused af about what happened. They 3 genned themselves and I infected all of them multiple times. They had decided to push through. She was without a doubt sick. Then she pops the gen and isnt sick anymore....

  • Adrenaline does not cure sickness and will not heal you if you are broken. You will always get the speed boost though. If you are sick and injured, but not broken, it will heal you.

    There are no perks that cure sickness. You can only lose the sickness through cleansing. Or dying... technically

  • What causes the Plague to sometimes randomly get Corrupt Purge without going to a fountain? It seems I cant infect gens when that happens. Does that also make the infected gens lose their infection status?

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    What causes the Plague to sometimes randomly get Corrupt Purge without going to a fountain? It seems I cant infect gens when that happens. Does that also make the infected gens lose their infection status?

    If all the fountains become corrupted they are automatically reset to the clean state and corrupt purge is automatically given to you. You gotta drink the fruit juice.