A treat for the Killer mains
Did this with all of you in mind... ![]()



I tried to be fair and hook everyone twice, got Decisive Struck 2/4 times, but mind games over them was the real winner.
Did this with all of you in mind... ![]()



I tried to be fair and hook everyone twice, got Decisive Struck 2/4 times, but mind games over them was the real winner.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean something like this?

I'm normally at rank 1 but this was shortly after reset. And I'm not that good at the Clown yet
@Tsulan Love it! The salt of survivors was real :chuffed:
Thank you!
@KillingInstinct the funny part is they're either silent or blowing up the chat
I love salty survivor tears
Devs are the real winner ^^
I have treasured for laugh the survivors of yesterday. With my trapper p3 i got insulted, tell me to die and they said they will mori me if they see me as survivor LOL.
The even more fun thing is that i played normally and with a very bad build PWYF 3 + BS 1 + STBFL 1 + Enduring 1, because im lvling him.. I got 3 kills and 2 of them unplug their cable in the third hook xD. They stepped so many times into my traps..
@Tsulan
I like the Nightmare. Can't wait for rework/buff
Now you have to realize that a rank 10 killer could have faced this team too. Imagine how much fun it would have been for a real rank 10 killer
It definitely is possible. Thankfully most survivors dont actually try to play optimal (imagine DBD with optimal survivors only....). Even when watchign some streamers playing survivor, it feels more like a IRL stream isntead of a gaming stream considering how much they focus on the game.
The problem is when an actual SWF tries to play optimal, thats when the game breaks and one of these games is enough toshut down the game, go to the forum and complain
I had to share it..
Survivor 1: Go to your home.
Survivor 1: Just k.i.l.l. yours...
Survivor 1: No one listen to you.
Survivor 2: I'll mori you.
Me: Hahaha
Survivor 1: Son of a B***.
Survivor 1: Angry writing.
Survivor 1: New perk.
The survivor of this days... lol i'm still laughing about this.
tut tutÂ
how does one get 99k bloodpoints?
Edit: never mind. you got 49k. i thought the total was total from the match
wait i was wrong in my edit?
did that entire match get 99k? i dont think ive gotten that much before even from a 4k
BP offerings are a magical thing. Use them as much as possible.
this thread is sexy af
yea i get that but even so my yellow ones ive never gotten 99k i think.
i dont have any purple ones tho
Can I come to party too, guys?
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/912414619778535497/EC898A95C3ED1D6C405442D35D4C26AE3A0FAC40/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A576&composite-to=,%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/904528334363848925/467418680D78A1ACBF353F4A26C453CC78B83A5C/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/910172100452707428/7FDAD7ADDE36C7EACD56100A6BC1ABF1B41E0FFB/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/910172100458605514/5ED807C237A13A4464CDE0711C0A28C7F12E0666/
And here I was memeing the Bing Bong, but 2 survbois did not liked it -
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/914666733282902880/5C4356C7DEC9B5EFBA22A1A697FF61FEA7B9D198/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/914666733282913854/D53D252F738BA3B84ABC8E8FF058285085B89643/