I take it back
I used to like sitting in the purple ranks because I got the most enjoyment out of it. Nope, not anymore. There's scum across all ranks. It's cookies for those on Santa's naughty list this season if I see them appear in MY killer lobby. I love giving extra special treatment, do you?
Comments
Please tell us your story.
@NoShinyPony @Heroiq
Not really a story, but killer brought an ebony mori and decided to spam the mori on me forever as I was the last survivor. I did nothing to even deserve the spam. When you walk away to brush your teeth and whatever else and come back and they're still spamming the button, that's wasting more than enough of my time.
You're going to give them cookies! ๐๐ช
I don't get spamming a Mori, I guess just toxicity.
"The survivors looped me, so they are entitled little shits"