How many of you can hit Ruin skill checks?

Genuine question because from what I've seen of my solo queues and playing as killer.

Nobody in this game can hit ruin so I am genuinely wondering how much of the player base can hit the wretched ruin?

Comments

  • @horsegod386 said:

    Genuine question because from what I've seen of my solo queues and playing as killer.

    Nobody in this game can hit ruin so I am genuinely wondering how much of the player base can hit the wretched ruin?

    Pretty rarely. There feels like a slight input delay on console, but that might just be my controller.

    It'd be nice to see Ruin changed to something less hit/miss than a Great Skill Check.

  • Ruin skillchecks are really inconsistent. The skillcheck needle would literallybe in the filled in part of the circle yet not count as a Ruin SC.

  • @horsegod386 said:

    Genuine question because from what I've seen of my solo queues and playing as killer.

    Nobody in this game can hit ruin so I am genuinely wondering how much of the player base can hit the wretched ruin?

    I can hit it about 85% of the time

  • Honestly it's 9/10 on controller and like 5/10 on kb&m... I think Im just used to controller.... but idk ruin shouldve stayed like the okd version... because any killer can crutch any tier of ruin now and not juat tier 3

  • Its not hard especially when every killer runs it at higher ranks by the time survivors get to red ranks Ruin does nothing except hurt boosted survivors. Ergo killers complain about Gen rushing

  • I can sometimes.

    It is guaranteed I will miss the first one though. Every time. I dunno why.

  • Everyone fail to get great skillchecks, a lot, that's the reason why I laugh a lot when some Pr0 survivors appear in a post bragging and saying that hitting great skill checks everytime is a counter against Ruin, LOL.

  • People should really look at the upsides of Ruin. After getting it so much each trial, it became useful practice to hit great skillchecks. I went from never hitting greats to hitting them almost every time thanks to Ruin.

  • @horsegod386 said:

    Genuine question because from what I've seen of my solo queues and playing as killer.

    Nobody in this game can hit ruin so I am genuinely wondering how much of the player base can hit the wretched ruin?

    85% of the time

1 2 3 ›