The speed increase was nice on the Green Med Kit for a quick heal but I think most of us aren't healing with this mid chase and would prefer extra charges. At least allow Pharmacy to give it a boost on top of auto finding one in a chest.
The Styptic Agent no longer reduces charges. Even though it no longer grants health it can definitely be used to your advantage. You just need to be someone who can think before using it instead of a no brain insta-heal.
What would be nice is just take the 15% healing item efficiency on Self Care and give it to Pharmacy. Most people taking Self Care don't bring or use medkits.
I'll check again, I wonder if it was Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia, or another perk that affected the efficiency, but it definitely has impacted Pharmacy. I genuinely can't rely on that perk for healing (for myself or teammates) anymore. I used to use it all the time and carry over my medkits consume them then nab another. That hasn't been a reliable tactic since people are now treasure diving and I can see all the chests opened in matches now. I've legit just had to bring yellow or purple medkits with add-ons and Botany Knowledge just to ensure effective healing.
Thanataphobia and Sloppy Butcher affect speed, not efficiency. So it will be slower, but you'll still get one full heal out of it. Overwhelming Presence could make it not give one full heal.
Thanataphobia and Sloppy Butcher affect speed, not efficiency. So it will be slower, but you'll still get one full heal out of it. Overwhelming Presence could make it not give one full heal.
I think what it is that I derped and missed a skillcheck, that will actually prevent a full heal now :( I've seen it on other vids and it checks out. I'm just not used to that I find it completely jarring. Also Overwhelming Presence? I haven't seen that perk since 2018 on brown ranks on Xbox.
I'll check again, I wonder if it was Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia, or another perk that affected the efficiency, but it definitely has impacted Pharmacy. I genuinely can't rely on that perk for healing (for myself or teammates) anymore. I used to use it all the time and carry over my medkits consume them then nab another. That hasn't been a reliable tactic since people are now treasure diving and I can see all the chests opened in matches now. I've legit just had to bring yellow or purple medkits with add-ons and Botany Knowledge just to ensure effective healing.
Sloppy butcher and all that only affects heal times, not charges. Even if it takes 5 minutes to heal 1 health state, it's still 16 charges. The only killer perks that WOULD affect charges would be Franklin's and Overwhelming presence.
Sloppy butcher and all that only affects heal times, not charges. Even if it takes 5 minutes to heal 1 health state, it's still 16 charges. The only killer perks that WOULD affect charges would be Franklin's and Overwhelming presence.
Maybe I should ask Almo about this, but what exactly does a charge/speed/efficiency actually mean in game. I really feel like a lot of this just is numerical "values" that actually don't clarify anything if I miss a skillcheck/have a random perk interaction with a green medkit and can't get a full heal. There may have been something with the patch notes and other changes on healing that I'm not fully informed on. What I think the Devs need to do is "fix" Pharmacy to give First/Ranger Aid kits, because emergency ones are too niche as fast heals, I'd rather have the charges than the speed.
Maybe I should ask Almo about this, but what exactly does a charge/speed/efficiency actually mean in game. I really feel like a lot of this just is numerical "values" that actually don't clarify anything if I miss a skillcheck/have a random perk interaction with a green medkit and can't get a full heal. There may have been something with the patch notes and other changes on healing that I'm not fully informed on. What I think the Devs need to do is "fix" Pharmacy to give First/Ranger Aid kits, because emergency ones are too niche as fast heals, I'd rather have the charges than the speed.
Typically charges are used 1 charge per second. If under the effect of a perk that slows you, your charge consumption is also slowed. Coulrophobia would make it take 32 seconds to heal instead of 16, while making you use 1 charge every 2 seconds.
Typically charges are used 1 charge per second. If under the effect of a perk that slows you, your charge consumption is also slowed. Coulrophobia would make it take 32 seconds to heal instead of 16, while making you use 1 charge every 2 seconds.
I use Exhaustion cds with Vigil a lot of this stuff to get a guestimate read on it and some of this isn't "accurate". Could that be interacting with healing or causing a bug?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What would be nice is just take the 15% healing item efficiency on Self Care and give it to Pharmacy. Most people taking Self Care don't bring or use medkits.
Thanataphobia and Sloppy Butcher affect speed, not efficiency. So it will be slower, but you'll still get one full heal out of it. Overwhelming Presence could make it not give one full heal.
hehe boy
IRON MAIDEN. OMEGALUL
I'm not wrong.
I think what it is that I derped and missed a skillcheck, that will actually prevent a full heal now :( I've seen it on other vids and it checks out. I'm just not used to that I find it completely jarring. Also Overwhelming Presence? I haven't seen that perk since 2018 on brown ranks on Xbox.
Sloppy butcher and all that only affects heal times, not charges. Even if it takes 5 minutes to heal 1 health state, it's still 16 charges. The only killer perks that WOULD affect charges would be Franklin's and Overwhelming presence.
Maybe I should ask Almo about this, but what exactly does a charge/speed/efficiency actually mean in game. I really feel like a lot of this just is numerical "values" that actually don't clarify anything if I miss a skillcheck/have a random perk interaction with a green medkit and can't get a full heal. There may have been something with the patch notes and other changes on healing that I'm not fully informed on. What I think the Devs need to do is "fix" Pharmacy to give First/Ranger Aid kits, because emergency ones are too niche as fast heals, I'd rather have the charges than the speed.
Typically charges are used 1 charge per second. If under the effect of a perk that slows you, your charge consumption is also slowed. Coulrophobia would make it take 32 seconds to heal instead of 16, while making you use 1 charge every 2 seconds.
I use Exhaustion cds with Vigil a lot of this stuff to get a guestimate read on it and some of this isn't "accurate". Could that be interacting with healing or causing a bug?