Archive Challenges are not Fun. Change My Mind.
In entirety, they're just extremely tedious. They're not fun, not difficult, not challenging in the good way. They are tedious, and imo, these challenges dont belong in a game like DBD.
In entirety, they're just extremely tedious. They're not fun, not difficult, not challenging in the good way. They are tedious, and imo, these challenges dont belong in a game like DBD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're basically buffed up dailies. Not exciting. But it is what it is. Though I did enjoy running plunder's and trying to make sure I got all the chests. Also scaring the crows was good for a laugh.
Don't do them then...?
What would be a fun challenge? Im just curious as to what you think a fun one would be.
I feel like they work really good in this game. You don't have to really go out of your way to do them. And most will just complete as you play the game normally. Which is what most people want out of challenges like this. When they start feeling like work is when there's a problem.
I like them. You should too.
Mind=Changed
"Amateur Ornithologist"
That still makes me giggle every time I think about it.
They definitely get boring lol.
Some of them were alright, like the totem ones, or the killer ones so far (especially focusing on Trapper is a nice touch since it's his tome) are alright. I think some of the survivor ones make no sense, like wasting medkits...
Survivor challenges are not fun...because I can't queue up a match💀
I find that they're just uninspired and don't offer anything interesting to do.
I feel burned out from doing them already.
I thought the first challenges were really fun, plunderes the crows and stuff.
I would like the challenges to be more complex though i have no idea if thats even possible to code
I really dont like the high amount of numbers to achieve plus i think it kinda sucks that everyone has to do the same challenges, thats what people frustrate playing this game. Damn that pallet challenge sucked bc people rushed through it, i did that at the very last because of the fact that I do that normally, not in one game but hey people tried to accomplish it in one fricking game.
Most of them involve regular gameplay, if you find them tedious and boring then why do you play the game in the first place? Of course they aren't perfect, but far better than the alternative, nothing.