Do you think we'll ever get a really skinny male survivor?
Seeing as the BHVR team are adding more and more different body types for the survivors, do you think we'll ever get a skinny male survivor? The vast majority of them already have average builds, whereas some have more muscular or chubbier builds (namely David and Jeff), but there isn't a male survivor that you could really consider "skinny". So, what do you think about the idea? And if one were added, what trope do you think they would fulfill?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Ikr, we only have ONE survivor who has blonde hair by default (Laurie) and it's see through half the time
Kate? Kimura? Both blonde.
Dwight is pretty skinny, too.
Kate is full ginger, don't even try that. Yui is true, forgot about her, not used to her being in the game just yet.
Also I'd say Dwight is average, he may not be David or Jeff but when I say skinny I mean skinny.
She looks blonde to me tbh
You can't be a natural blonde if you don't have hair.
Dwight is a thicc boi
Jeff main here, who are you calling chubby?!
Jeff I didn't mean it, I swear