Oni is fun but...gen times and general objectives are outdated

How am I supposed to test this killer when the games go so fast? Bhvr its 2019 not 2009 add another objective for a win other then do gens maybe you are too afraid to do that I don't know maybe stubborn as a Ox?

Comments

  • @sorrowen said:

    How am I supposed to test this killer when the games go so fast? Bhvr its 2019 not 2009 add another objective for a win other then do gens maybe you are too afraid to do that I don't know maybe stubborn as a Ox?

    Lol the game came out in 2016 but, yes I do agree. (And I'm sure you knew that already)

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/105693/oni-is-fun-but-gen-times-and-general-objectives-are-outdated

    Lol the game came out in 2016 but, yes I do agree. (And I'm sure you knew that already)

    Still man 2016 is very recent really no excuse for not moving beyond this easy as can get objective even with ruin.

  • @sorrowen said:

    How am I supposed to test this killer when the games go so fast? Bhvr its 2019 not 2009 add another objective for a win other then do gens maybe you are too afraid to do that I don't know maybe stubborn as a Ox?

    I doubt they are afraid ?

    They probably just realize adding even more stuff that needs to be done to escape is a bad idea and would take reworking all the killers in the process.

  • they'd add another objective and then people would find a way to do that objective faster and then the complaining is back to square one

  • Imagine testing a killer for the first time and complaining about gen times.

    DBD in a nutshell.