I feel like The Oni is coming out with a new hex
He literally looks like a demon from hell and I think the mask is? He has to be having a sacrifice that uses blood and hex totems.
He literally looks like a demon from hell and I think the mask is? He has to be having a sacrifice that uses blood and hex totems.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Prolly
I wish new map actually has variations. I'm tiered from all the same cornfields and junkyard.
The leaked notes mentioned a demon mode. I speculate a power he has to build up like stalking but maybe gathering blood by hitting survivors with his weapon.
He may have a power bar and have to recharge after using it.
Hex: Fatigued
While this hex is active, survivors cannot recover from exhaustion while walking or repairing generators. When cleansed all survivors suffer from exhaustion for 40/50/60 seconds.
Hex: Joe Mama
Lol your mom fat. While this hex is active Joe Mama covers up 1 third/2 thirds/3 thirds of the map and kills survivors if she sits on them.
I chuckled. ๐
Hex: Dedicated Servers
Hopefully not. We have so many bad totem spawns, we don't need a new hex perk with Oni-chan.