New Survivor looks amazing
I believe I have a new main
I believe I have a new main
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please post a picture!
The bottom picture compared to this
I was waiting for the Human Spirit and I was completely disappointed.
Well...you set yourself up for that.
Looks like a mix of Kate, Nea and Feng. Too bad it is again a young sporty woman.
When do we get grandma?
I wanted it too :'(
Maybe a future cosmetic can change that??
I don't think so.
I love her already
She better get some good perks, they screwed up Steve's pretty bad >:(
Same.
I'm fresh out of characters to dump BP so I was getting the next Survivor no matter what. But even if her perks are trash she seems worth it.
It just so happens I got 1 million BP today. Can't wait.
@Peanits we love her but please pitch to the team that we want an old lady survivor! All the girls we have are in their 20s or younger except Jane.
yeah at least come up with something different for a change in stead of another skin that is a mix of kate and ming linger