Share some of your favorite character outfits!
I always love seeing what people come up with when dressing their characters. Show me your outfits! Here are some of my favorite outfits I use:
Tagged:
Trusted
I always love seeing what people come up with when dressing their characters. Show me your outfits! Here are some of my favorite outfits I use:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use same kate one lol.
Kate wonderful she needs more outfits
Hands down my favorite outfits assuming killers are allowed as well!
Ahh, I love that Ghostface! The p3 with classic goes so well.
Agreed its so awesome honestly behavior did a really good job on it just glad the bug is getting fixed next patch!
Some outfits for Jane.
Ooh, I use that 3rd one with her ponytail a lot. Good color combo. Nowadays I used her Memoria one because of all the pretty colors *_*
I wear that exact same outfit on my Claudette
It looks awesome in game love it!
Instructor Feng, Healer Feng and Corn Feng
Vacation Jane and the Date Night Collection
Sunday Morning/ Grocery Shopping Outfits
Birdwatcher Dwight
Used to like this skirt a lot but it looks like diapers now rip.
I use to run builds compared with the outfit but nor necessarily its just for fun. Especially birdwatcher Dwight. I like to watch them crows
Just had a daily with her, didn't played much so far. The Memoria outfit looks nice, yes.
sexy af (。O⁄ ⁄ω⁄ ⁄ O。)
Withered Scarecrow.
This is my current fave. Have you ever seen a killer so cute and cuddly?
Clowns blight head with santa body
My two killer babies
Them lucious legs when he goes over a vault mmmm. (Joking but it does look good).
Those are my favourites for my characters.
So there I am at the very top, Hat Dude <3 you're welcome ;) then we got my fav GF outfit, I love the P3 mask with the chrome look. Nea is my fav Survivor and I don't have many cosmetics for her yet but this is such a great look for her. And then we got Trapper, I love the polished metal mask with the grunge look, it shows classic sophistication with raw unbridled strength. I'm still looking for a good Clown outfit but it's difficult because they all look so good 🤣
This picture isn't the best quality but it's what I got. I call this one Down to Earth.
This picture isn't the best quality but it's what I got. I call this one Down to Earth.
Off to Work Feng
Resort Guide Feng
here's a List of all my Killer cosmetic loadouts (from the ones i play / purchased cosmetics from):
Some of my favourite outfits on the characters I mostly use.
my chicas. saving up for kate jacket/laurie skirt b4 i play them more :)